The hero 30 teaser could be very misleading

most of u guys think its guaranteed to be baptiste. I think not omegalul

4 Likes

The main difference is, compared to Emre Sarioglu, Baptiste has many things going for him.

• He is a Talon deserter medic (this is as far as Overwatch Private went for Emre)
  • Baptiste was given a description as lucky, a good shot, and built to survive.
  • He was the focus of the document, with Cuerva taking second place (Contrast to White Dome, where Torb was the focus with Reinhardt taking second)
  • Cuerva is MIA, and there are no known characters to take the reins like Torb did.
  • Outside of the letter, Baptiste was also hidden in hexcode in the Sombra hack on Twitter.

Compared to the only other redherring we got, Baptiste is beyond that and fits more into playable territory. (No, Orisa/Hammond were not red herrings because you got confused by Doomfist showing up in the second teaser in a trio related to OR14s, and a small poster for the queen under a large poster for the Horizon Lunar Colony) His odds are closer to 80%, with Cuerva sitting at an extremely unlikely 10% and something out of nowhere thats unpredictable with this first document likewise sitting at 10%.

TLDR:

Baptiste is not Emre, he is given much more detail, and is extremely likely. Nothing can be certain at this stage we need a second teaser first, but he is confidently the most likely candidate at the given moment.

You could be right, but it would probably would go better for you without that snarky omegalul at the end of your message. Now if you’re right, you’re right, and if you’re wrong, then you’re laughable on top of it.

So, do you really believe that Blizzard would put SO MANY details of the new hero in the first teaser?
I believe it would be too stupid to show so much information so soon.

Anyone remember when we were thinking of doomfist but got orisa?

I’d be very desapointed if they really did that. I really hope they are showing us a Talon support to give us a Tank, that would be a plot twist ^^

1 Like