The games you enjoy playing: part 3

Haha probably my favorite threads I make actually, I can do this all day❤️

You guys I’m sure play some great games, and wow there are some great games out there to play.

And with the fallout 76 being, you know, terrible (yes I Went and got it, but don’t worry, I used Jam, went back to gamestop and got a full refund, a story for another time):joy:

That being said, it got me thinking about some excellent games out there that I’ve been enjoying, so go ahead and talk about yours👌

Recently I’ve been playing Red dead redemption 2, Final fantasy 15 again, lots of destiny 2, some Xenoblade, and battlefield 5 (sue me, I’m actually really enjoying it).

How about you guys?

P.S. and if anyone here is playing Darksiders 3, please tell me if you are enjoying it, thinking about grabbing it❤️

7 Likes

I’ve been re-playing the Batman Arkham games again. Finished Origins on Asylum now. Forgot how fun they were.

3 Likes

Wow my friend, excellent games those are👌

Great choice

1 Like

Injustice 2 (Finally bought Darkseid and it was worth it)
Quake Champions
Fallout: New Vegas
Destiny 2
Warframe

1 Like

Basically my feelings right now jell 🤨 Why do I feel like with Dev's Responses are now like this

But yeah been playing Destiny 2 alot more.

1 Like

Alright so aside from Overwatch, I play Hearthstone (Blizzard fanboy, hurr durr) but recently I discovered a fairly old game called Dead by Daylight, which is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game, and boy am I having a good time!

I freaking love horror, and this game captures the thrill of the chase, suspense, and so many things that just get you anxious when you’re playing. I encourage fellow horror fans to give it a try.

2 Likes

the game of life

and high school

and ap chem…

(don’t forget everyone’s favorite - apush)

1 Like

I’ve been playing a little OW with FFXIV 14 with Yakuza on the side. Just finished Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1[It’s free for PS+], going to pick up Kiwami 2 and 6.

1 Like

Sadly I bought 2 Sword Art Online games (Fatal Bullet and Hollow Realization) because people who play it, say SAO: HR is really really good…I have yet to play it…but will update. Plus they were on sale at Greenmangmaing.

You know I play RDD2 already :stuck_out_tongue: Love it, love being a cowboy more than real life. (yeah I know how that sounds)

I have yet to install BF5 I have it…just waiting for my 1080ti first, which should be here Monday.

Opted not to get Darksiders 3 until sale, sounds like a good decision from what I am hearing.

And been playing a lot more OW because I got a 240hz monitor, and strangely my old card can hit that at times but generally over 200 fps.

1 Like

I just recently got into Hearthstone and I’m loving playing it.

With the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 in a couple months I’ve been playing through every single game in the series authentically to prepare for the day when I drop out of school to play KH3.

1 Like

Question about Injustice 2: are you an avid fighting game player?

Avid?

Edit: Oh, i see. Not really. Ive played only 3 fighting games yet but i like them.

Edit 2: I do wanted play Injustice 1 as well because i like DC Universe but the game can not be bought from Steam only in my country.

1 Like

I have all (well maybe most) fighting games what was your question?

oddly my favorite is Guilty Gear XRD revelator rev2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently playing RDR2, Spiderman NG+ and DLC, but thinking about starting up Persona 5 again.

Other than that. The Souls series is still one of gamings best.

1 Like

i like playing wheel of fortune for iOS

1 Like

Ok, how easy was Injustice 2 to get into for you? It’s something I’ve been wondering, as a hardcore fighting game player I’m unable to see the difficulty in learning most fighting games that came out, but people seemed split with the learning curve of Injustice 2.

A friend and I bought Divinity Original Sins II while it was on sale the other day. It’s been a pretty wild ride so far and where else can I be a charming skeleton lizard necromancer?

2 Likes

Warframe- the best multiplayer game i played so far, at least in my opinion.

2 Likes

I’ve invested around 150 hours into Yakuza Kiwami lately.
Finished the story mode and am running around in freeroam, having a very wonderful time but I am so very bad at karoke. Almost comedically bad.

I’m mainly playing old games now though. Just haven’t had time to start new ones, or funds to buy them. Hoping to get Let’s Go Eevee soon(Xmas maybe?), and maybe grab some other titles I haven’t played around then. Gotta convince the bank account. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My question was simply ease of access for most fighting games to the more casual audience. I play(ed) fighters hardcore, and because of that I found most of them easy to get into, which is contrary to the knowledge that fighting games are hell for new players.