The game was ruined by one change

RUINED! You ruined the whole thing!look at your crime!

How dare you use your powers of tom to slip this under our noses! This will bring doom to us all!!

5 Likes

Unspielbar!

I can’t believe they did this.

1 Like

Our blood is on your hands, blizzard!

WHY? Just…WHY? Why remove it? Ju-ju…WHY?

1 Like

Lol but seriously the bugs tho

this man, comes to us on the eve of our demise to talk about insects? I’ll have none of it!

3 Likes

We are fixing Reins bugs but the unnecessary ones lol.

You fool! The world is falling into oblivion! Because we are removing reinhardt’s lumpiness. Appreciate his lumps.

2 Likes

Literally unplayable

3 Likes

It literally is. Because now there are no lumps

1 Like

What?! Outrageous! Let’s riot and burn half of servers!

1 Like

No go home and pray to whatever deity you can find. Reinhardt’s lumps were the only think containing nuclear armegeddon

1 Like

They should’ve made the decoration shield-wide to cover the whole thing, so yeah your team couldn’t see thru the shield, but the enemy team couldn’t see your team’s composition! :sunglasses:

I predict that the forums will be in uproar about this for months. They will HAVE to make a mega-thread about this. MARK MY WORDS.

It was removed to prevent things like this:

3 Likes

I…i’m…i’m…tri…g…

2 Likes

Stop bringing logic into this thread!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol what did they change about him? i don’t understand what they mean in the patch notes.

Prevent things like what? The beautiful grenade based friendship between an old German man with a lumpy shield and an annoying British girl?

TORCHES! Get your torches here! What’s a good riot without torches? Pitchforks to the left of me; keep it in an orderly fashion now.