The game just disconnected me from my competitive game

I’m kinda glad it isn’t just me. I was in comp when it happened too : P

It started with 6 people leaving before my game crashed, then it disconnected me as well.

I also got d/ced. Won’t let me log back in either.

I skipped work just to have a day of playing OW. And now this…

1 Like

Was on bonus wave 3 on junkenstein endless expert when I got dc’d fml

Glad to know its a server error and not a connection error on my end.

Ugh, I FEEL YOU! ;_;

THIS IS BS. 100SR LOSS because the servers went down. Struggling to climb up and now im like 5-6 game behind? About ready to delete the game and move on. We were DESTROYING in a comp game. Won the first round like nothing, just to all get kicked and lose SO MUCH. Games gunna go downhill fast if they dont at least try to make things better.

2 Likes

Blizzard is now investigating and working to resolve the issue as fast as possible:

Hang on everyone!

From what I understand, is this because of the release of Black Ops? If so, it is still complete bullsh*t that we have to suffer because of a glitch in their servers, they should repay us somehow for our unexpected crashes and wasted time.

2 Likes

I feel you, exact same thing happened, 3 guys left immediatly, then I disconnected :C

I hope it’s resolving the issue and REPAIRING THE DAMAGE DONE :'c

See this for details:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

We believe we have identified and resolved the network issue that caused these disconnections. Thank you for your patience, and best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile:

Hey, it just happened again, like 3 minutes ago, and we los 50 SR even though we weren’t even on a match. WTH Blizz?

1 Like

hey same here
i play mei in the comp,we win,and then suddenly take me back in the main menu,and it said
[the sever crashed due to an unexpected error]
what just happen???
i also drop 50 sr

can you give us back sr?when i join the game i am 1599 sr and i win so i should 16XX sr,but i just drop to 1549sr…

{[i didn’t cheat]}{[i won’t cheat]}

I got dc-ed and when I log-in back I got suspended??? What the hell? It was less than even 1min, I don’t even have to option to rejoin the game. GIVE ME BACK MY SR PLEASE! The community is already toxic enough to see toxic player every round dropping SR non-stop, and still we are to get this! WHY???

1 Like

you got suspended too??..we are same dude…

feelsbadman

Three times now over the last couple days. 3 times my game crashes and I get bloody suspensions. Now its up to 30 minute suspensions. They need to get it together, this is bloody ridiculous. That’s 150 skill points lost. That’s like losing 7 games in a bloody row. Infuriating that you get punished for their problems. Game should at least be able to detect if its a crash, or ALT-F4 / Exit.

Why not get your developers to start supporting technology instead of giving pretty little trinkets. This why WoW sucks and Overwatch is a shamble that I have to use EVGA precession to watch my voltage and temps.

Got a 980 SLI with three 1080p monitors. Yet the trash code from Blizzard shows while Ballistic Overkill supports Eyeinfinity and Surround plus dose not kill the VRMs in such a manner that they crash the OS. I am not even going to go over how Blizzard treats the network stack. Elder Scrolls eats WoW and a Indy title supports better coding practices instead of sending thier development to India where the term “curry code” came to be.

Everyone, the post you responded to is nine days old and is not directly related to your problems.

After looking around based on the frequency of your posts, there may have been a network provider that impacted a portion of our community, but I am guessing it is long resolved by now. As always disconnections counts as leaving and will be penalized appropriately. Lost SR from a single penalty is often easily regained within a few games played as it works to realign with your hidden matchmaking rating. Details on the policy behind the leaver penalties can be found here: