The game hangs me ban

the match ends due to a lack of players and by 3 or 4 times the game hangs me a ban

I was unable to join a game today due to a glitch. I lost 50 SR and was banned for 10 min. Then I left a game after a leaver already left after the given time to wait for rejoin and again I was banned now for 30 min. This game apparently doesn’t want me to play it so I guess I won’t.

Hey there!

Please don’t reply to older threads, usually the OP isn’t active anymore and the bug the player had could be already fixed. So you could be encountering a different issue.

Hold in mind that if you leave right after the leaver left, it means you’ll still get banned.

You need to do one of these things:

• If it’s the start of the match, wait for the game to be cancelled. Leaving before that will cause a ban.
  • If someone leaves mid-game, and you are sure you’re gonna lose. Then wait the time it says you not to leave, if you wait out that period of time and leave it’ll only give you a loss. But if you leave before that it’ll take 50SR from the main role and 10SR from the other roles, plus a ban.

If you want to learn more about the SR loss please visit this thread: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

You stated that you left the game after the timer was over?
Be sure to leave when it’s safe to do so, because if you’d leave when the timer displays 0:00 it doesn’t directly mean it says you won’t get banned.

So maybe wait a bit longer next time for it to register.