The Frustrating State of Overwatch 2 - Samito

THATS WHAT IN SAYIN

:motorized_wheelchair::boom:

1 Like

Why would we watch it?

Iā€™m sure there are some great takes on the video. And I wonā€™t speak on what he said if I didnā€™t see it.

But If I wanted to hear Samito I would still be following him.

I can look past how toxic he is. I can look past how he tunnel visions on himself. I can look past how he rages when he loses. I can look past how when he loses itā€™s a ā€˜tank diff honestlyā€™ but when he wins heā€™s ā€˜popping offā€™ with no concern for anyone else on his team or their plays.

I can look past all that because heā€™s kinda hot to me and exactly my type and I hate myself.

But I canā€™t look past how elitist he is with every one of his takes.

In summary. Great player. Good streamer. Kinda hot. But I canā€™t listen to his elitist takes that forsake 99% of the playerbase as if they were scum.

literally what is the purpose of this aside from letting throwers throw the game earlier for reasons that make even less sense and giving people more ammunition to whinge at people instead of firing their gun

rest is e-celeb talk, ā€œplz make genji op again ):ā€, ā€œme no like respecting hogā€™s spaceā€, ā€œbliz small indie company plz understand 3 skins costing more than a full gameā€- his moustache looks pretty good but thatā€™s all the video has going for it

Iā€™m absolutely baked off of tank synergy.

AMEN

So I generally donā€™t like his takes. His takes on simple stuff like private profiles are just something I disagree with, he gives Blizzard a big pass on some of the worst parts of the gameā€¦particularly the utterly broken UI (especially on console) that is worthy of a video game rasberry awardā€¦the battlepass etc.

I understand his balance takes and donā€™t disagree with some of them, but the other stuff is just too obnoxious for my taste.

Samitoā€¦hmm isnā€™t the one trick hanzo who cries about everything?