"The Friend Zone" trophy not unlocking on PS5

Last trophy to get Plat.
Hardest trophy to get - ‘’ The Fried Zone ‘’ seriously ? Since Launch is still no fixed ?
Devs can u response on our Topic ?

3 Likes

I gave up on this issue for the last few months but I thought by now the Devs would have at least acknowledged it. Sony can’t help, only Blizzard. Maybe people are going to have to start opening up support tickets to get attention.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue :frowning: still hasn’t been fixed just like the Lucio glitch in the 1st Overwatch. Once you pick him you cannot pick another character.

2 Likes

I also have this problem. I reached out to playstation support about it and they told me they can’t do anything about it and that the publisher is the one who handles trophies. From what I’ve heard this bug happens for people who earned the achievement in OW1 and now for some reason it won’t pop for OW2. Hoping it gets fixed soon, or at the very least acknowledged in the known bugs section, but as of right now it feels like we’re all talking to a brick wall it’s really annoying

2 Likes

Honestly that’s probably my next step. BlizzardCS on Twitter ignores anytime I mention it and it doesn’t seem like their bug report forums are doing anything either…

1 Like

So i actually found a solution online to this. but its a bit weird.
see here:

Scroll down and its one of the replies.

Would prefer they just fixed it tbh…

3 Likes

dont have an extra phone number :(, really hope the devs fix this such a dumb issue

2 Likes

It’s crazy they still haven’t look at this.

1 Like

Will you guys fix this please. Not everyone wants to have to unlink their account or has 2 phones…
It’s ridiculous on your end that this issue is being ignored over such a simple trophy.

2 Likes

For what reason should we reported any bugs on this forum ?
Friend Zone trophy, bugged since OV 2 Launch… No Words.

2 Likes

They don’t often reply to bug posts. But they are reading them for sure.

Priority is probably pretty low though.

3 Likes

Still no fix for this?? I don’t have another number to make an account just for a trophy I earned in OW1.

1 Like

Still not fixed lol gotta love it

1 Like

Yeah still not popping in Season 6

2 Likes

Nearing the end of the year and it’s still broken, sadly.
Is it that difficult to fix it?

2 Likes

Apparently so, I only switched the game mode from Ps4 graphics to Ps5 graphics. It’s so annoying that the trophy wont unlock, and plus I’ve got other trophies that have cost me so much to get that still haven’t unlocked. Sometimes I just wonder why it’s so hard to fix some simple bugs. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

1 Like

The trophy issue has been fixed as of today!

1 Like

Can confirm. As of the mid season patch for season 7 and over a year of waiting, the Playstation 5 trophies bug is finally fixed. A massive thank you for everyone who contributed in making this issue known and fixed.

For those who are still experiencing bugs, especially regarding competitive, please do check out the competitive bugs megathread here:

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I will check it out. Any for missing Golden Guns from the merge?

1 Like

I do know that missing golden guns was a fairly prevalent bug during launch, especially with Kiriko and Junker Queen, but since I didn’t consider it directly related to competitive, I didn’t create a specific subcategory for it. However, if you link me a bug forum post regarding your bug, I’d be more than glad to add it under the subcategory Competitive Points Bugs since I believe this is where it would best fit.