The forums on nerfs and buffs

1 Like

Basically this communitys mindset is…

Nerf the heroes I hate and kill me often, and buff the heroes I main.

5 Likes

Honestly the Devs shouldn’t listen to the fourms. The fourms suck lol

10 Likes

No kidding, although a big big part of the forums are quite good and nice, a big big part of them is really toxic aswell, and just… unknowing of the entire system on how overwatch works

The amount of stupid forum posts heavily outweigh the actual good and well-made posts.

2 Likes

And i hate the fact that all my good posts that are actually properly made get mostly ignored whereas dumb posts get a ton of replies

Example
93replies

Example 2
2 replies

1 Like

Missing a few 0’s there lol

Closer to 200 id say

1 Like

Because the devs are any better at balance LMAOOOOO

2 Likes

When the devs balance the game properly, you literally made a brig thread so this is a bit hypocritical

1 Like

I explained whats weak about brig, not that she needs buffs or nerfs, someone needs to highlight them so not everyone on the forums think a hero is either too weak or too strong, without the context. i just gave facts about what the hero is like

Im happy with how the game is right now.

I mean, whatever they are listening to is not working either lol

So you explain that she’s weak but don’t want her to be buffed? Wheres the logic?

ultimately i dont care if shes buffed, i did the same with mccree, when he was in a good state, i highlighted problems with the hero

I mean traditionally public forums aren’t for praise. Happy people are satisfied and therefore usually complacent.

I generally enjoy my job so when I get home do you think every day I tell my brother how much I love work? No way. Do you think I complain up a storm on a bad day? You better believe it.

People go on forums TO complain. You can’t blame for using them.

1 Like

So it’s not okay for others to suggest buff or nerfs on certain characters that they believe are OP or weak but it’s okay for you to do it because your not suggesting a “buff”… the sense of entitlement you have…smh

Yeah this is lost on a lot of people lol

It’s definitely a thing that reading send to be hard on A written forum lol

When the devs start to listen to us :wink:

Maybe when people make a topic there should be an AI list - is your topic similar to these? Before they post it.