šŸ›  The following heroes will receive buffs/nerfs on PTR

My genji need a good buff only 1 good buff and iā€™ll be happy xd

1 Like

Have you read Joshā€™s post?

Apparently is Genji as viable as Mei. He may not receive any buff because heā€™s statistically not in need of it.

JAJAJA Genji isnā€™t any near to be as good as mei I play it only because i like the fact that he is a cyber-ninja but not because he is good Xd (srry for mi bad english)

The trick about the winrates they are using is that it excludes Mirror Matches.

Which biases the winrates a lot.

Genji really needs a buff comparable to Tracerā€™s 13m to make him relevant.

1 Like

He talked about pickrates as well.

I think he needs a power redistribution.

A little less power in his ult and more power in his kit.

1 Like

The best a Genji buff, would be a Hanzo nerf.

For instance, making it so landing all 5 StormArrows as bodyshots, only deals 175 damage.

But that each StormArrow headshots for 140 damage.

āœ… Hanzo - Don't nerf StormArrow headshots

The only thing that makes genji pick up is the character like a cyber ninja WoW thatā€™s dupe

This would explain the pickrate, but not the winrate.

If he was underperforming was his winrate low, but according to the Dev is it similar to that of Mei.

Actually when i pick genji is in the start and in the finish, because is like i love him so much but almost play him in all the batle is like suicide, so wen i see that i would win i pick him for the final kills Xd

Iā€™m not a Genji main so I donā€™t really know what he needs. A few extra shurikens wasnā€™t it though.

This would most likely affect your own winrate more than the overall winrate, because I doubt other Genji players are like that as well.

The fact is that Genji is being picked and win nearly as much as Mei according to the dev. Genji is already doing good atm.

Mei: Remove her aoe freeze from her blaster.
Hanzo: Make Storm Arrows unable to crit or give them longer between each shot.
Baptiste: Revert his gun back to what it was. Add a few seconds to the CD of his immortality field. Or just give it stricter Line of Sight requirements.

or bring back scatter, nerf it appropriately and stop homogenising heroes.

Umm, itā€™s my opinion that he needs a buff something interesting like more velocity in his shurikens would be great or more damage in his shurikens (personal opinion)

It was a good discussion XD

I have said a similar thing in the past to be honest.

But I do think a little power should be taken out of his ultimate though.

1 Like

Moira may see a DPS nerf btw, and Sym a buff. Just be prepared, that Moira damage nerf will arrive before long. Thereā€™s been enough concern about Sym she might well see a slight bump on one ability.

Btw i think that moira need to get a buff on his healing and a nerf on his damage

I think if they take power of his ult and put it in his normal abilities would be cool tho

1 Like

Throw in a random Brigitte or Moira nerf for good measure.