đź›  The following heroes will receive buffs/nerfs on PTR

Depending on the Mei changes, Fortify could be on the list as well.

i just want dva to not be a throw pick and im good

Personally, I think Reaper and Brigitte could use some looking at as well. Reaper (especially in combo with a Mei) makes several of the tanks borderline unplayable. Brig is still a melee-only character that is heavily discouraged from being in melee range, her rework made her way too dependant on her team comp to be effective (please don’t “But Violet!” me, they’re clearly an outlier).

2 Likes

I just need Mei to be nerfed/reworked. An enemy Mei takes away all fun of playing tank.

3 Likes

Grey Falcon.
And why is the pickrate high? Cuz other heroes are sheit and unplayable in higher tier. Buff the bad heros and the Hanzo pickrate will go down.

Mei is confirmed on the list, Josh just posted again.

Please Nerf Power Creep instead of Nerfing Defense/Support - #343 by JoshuaNoh-1358

Mei needs chain freeze removed. Reaper needs life steal reverted to 30%. Sigma needs 500 shield health.

DVA does NOT need 3 second boosters. That is going to be abused to high hell in the upper ranks and make her more oppressive than a Hamster with no counters on the field (Mei, McCree, Brigitte, Sombra).

1 Like

Buff incoming for Lucio - 1 extra ammo!

Is this buff confirmed?

No, I am campaigning. I don’t think Lucio will be a priority. If he gets buffed it will only be something tiny.

Great, with Mei nerfs as so many whiners screaming will make Hammond and D.Va very oppressive. Not to mention Doom.

Good job in crushing a viable character into crap tier again.

Brig and Pharah

something…anything will make them better

It was doomed to happen.

If “too oppressive” is a valid reason for blizzard to nerf heroes, then Mei will definitely be nerfed as well. It happened with Sombra, and more will definitely will follow.

I really hope Symmetra, Bastion, and Torbjörn get something beneficial too. They’re all seriously underperforming and could use help.

2 Likes

That D.Va buff is going to be (yet another) giant indirect nerf to Pharah.

1 Like

i hope that mcree and reaper get a revert to.

You have seen what happened to Sombra, now she is completely useless. I actually got scared when my team has a Sombra because suddenly the likelihood of losing spikes up tremendously. Out of 10 times, maybe 1-2 times I will win with Sombra included team.

Blizzard might decide to hammer nerf Mei judging from their record and she will be useless again like the days before GOATS. A Mei without multifreeze is very weak and will not able to perform properly as her design intent should.

Sad development.

2 Likes

This game is more dead than my rotting grandmothers corpse.

My biggest concern with it is that the amount of knockbacks in this game will be increased.

11/10
– Edge exceeds expectations.

2 Likes