The finishing touch that Doomfist needs

I am only proposing that ONE of these options is taken into consideration by the development team.

1- +50 hp to his health pool. A slight amount of extra HP that could make a big difference. He would still be a massive target that can be melted, but he won’t necessarily immediately die the split second 3 people shoot him all at once, which is the norm when teams prioritize targets.

2 - Instead of 30 barriers per hit, Doomfist gets 40 barriers per hit. This would give his passive more value without making him invincible .

3- Keep passive ability at 30 shields per hit, but completely remove shield decay so Doomfist has constant value from his passive.

4- Reduce Uppercut and Seismic Slam CDs by 1 second each. This would greatly increase Doomfist’s consistency and help him to be more of an active part of a team fight, instead of standing around for 6 seconds like a bot, shooting his squirt gun.

Constructive criticism, feedback, and additional ideas are all welcome.

7 Likes

I don’t know why I’m surprised that a thread by someone who knows what they’re talking about gets no attention,

2 Likes

Give it time. Hopefully it will get noticed. Maybe a dev will give the courtesy of a short reply, whether that reply is a yes, no, or maybe.

You might be interested in visiting this thread:

There are lots of good ideas, like yours.

I’m not disagreeing with you or anything since I don’t play Reaper, so I don’t really have an opinion in the conversation, but 50 HP (in OW) is a very noticeable amount of HP, not “slight”.

Not on a character that’s slightly bigger than zarya IMO.

Fine give him these buffs but get rid of the issue where he can stun a wallriding lucio 10 feet above and also make it so he cant do the 180 with extended air time during seismic slam.

I wish I could stun a wallriding lucio 10 feet above me. What?

Also doing a 180 doesn’t give you extended air time, distance however, does.

He hovers during seismic slam. And yes Lucio will get stunned from seismic slam while wall riding.

Not 10 feet above though. His slam shares similar physics to reinhardt’s hammer down.

I am telling you I have been really high up on a wall, it does not matter

I feel like his movement speed could use a buff to match Tracer and Genji’s. He has trouble closing the distance without using one of his abilities or getting shredded by ranged dmg. Also canceled RP should not enter full 4sec cooldown.

im feeling the shield decay removal. those little 30 points are nothing. they go away fast

1 Like