The Final Brig nerf I could accept

No joke, but you guys look like fools on here defending her with these situational arguments while ignoring the big picture of her play. You would love for her to get all her nerfs taken off an back to the ridiculous design she had to start… the dude who designed her says she was a mistake, and he has most of the good data… and you still want to defend the problems… its strange to say the least.

Technically, going by his logic, Tracer has 299 effective HP, because she can recall from 1 HP to 150 in an instant, as well as get rid of all debuffs and DOT effects.

1 Like

Brigitte haters are the first to come in with situational videos when the argument of “Muh her winrate so high!” gets debunked by pickrates and GOATS nerfs.

Fun fact, even situational situations/videos get debunked. It’s like having to deal with flatearthens.

Do we have a movie screen to handle all of this projection?

1 Like

No, he said that her original state was a mistake. And I still have to disagree with him.

By the way, I love how people always invoke Blizzard’s opinion ONLY when it agrees with theirs. Meanwhile, before that happens, they always whine about how foolish and blind Blizzard are.

My god :roll_eyes:

I cannot imagine what logic you all apply in your daily lives…

The point is you have a character who can fight and in melee or during periods of whip shot or quicker movement, is continually benefiting by one to two regening pools of defense value…

Anyhow, if you cannot grasp the issue with this again, there is little hope for you to ever understand.

So now we kill the messenger, you do realize that point is well known among her critics and is not unique to YourOverwatch? It’s been stated many times in many other ways… but go ahead kids, your Brig is just fine

Enjoy your inevitable rework, then sit around telling each other how much better Brig 1.0 was… it will give everyone a good laugh.

The funniest thing, though… Oh my god.

So one of the original “Delete Brig” arguments that they would bring up was her win rate on Overbuff. They’d say that she was so overpowered because of a positive win rate on Overbuff. Then, when you’d look at Overbuff and start pointing out pick rates and how other heroes actually had even higher win rates, those same people who were just using Overbuff in their arguments would turn around and tell you how Overbuff’s data is inaccurate and only the devs know the true numbers.

Hilarious.

3 Likes

If you let her regenerate shield HP while shield up i will be ok with it, because I don’t want to sacrifice my only defense for using abilities.

Not to mention the “Blizzard said/did this” argument…which we literally just saw above.

When Blizzard doesn’t give them what they want, Blizzard is dumb. When they do, Blizzard is the Word of God written upon Mount Sinai itself.

1 Like

Ofc I’d get the messenger if they are the one talking nonsense.

If you didn’t just spit nonsense too you’d see that I actually am for a reowrk too instead of blind nerfs that some oblivious ppl are asking for.

You looking more and more as those flatearthens/novaxxers who just go “oh yeah that’s what your ignorant mind thinks, go on and have a happy (actually sad) life”.

1 Like

Not in the least, I am very rationale in my perspective. She’s going to get a rework quite possibly, anyone who thinks she was fine and in a good state is ignoring reality. Sorry, that’s just a fact. You call it “nonsense” and yet more people with far more integrity in judging the game say the same thing… but of course, you guys must be right and all others wrong… now I get how we can blame Brigs poor design on everyone else’s bad play … lol to say the least.

In truth, I don’t expect a full on rework, I expect a rebalancing to more pure support, and maybe a move to thrown armor packs which people from the beginning said she should have. I cannot understand the resistance you people have to this, I think most here just want some easy button to mash.

I’m calling nonsense the idea portrayed by your untouchable messenger that she has 750 effective HP. Also said messenger also provided that stupid video proclaming that Brigitte is still OP.

I will be fine with whatever rework that keeps her feeling like a Paladin and makes a solid pick in most of teamcomps.

While we’re at it why don’t we suggest some nerfs for Symm in this thread since we’re on the topic of unnecessary nerfs.

Or we can stop nerfing a hero and pushing them further down into the trash bin without giving her some reasonable buffs to compensate. Because y’know, that’s how character balance is supposed to be. Proper tweaks instead of immense nerfs to solve one issue and ruining the overall strengths of a hero due to crippling their kit.

1 Like