The fact blizz didn't anticipate beam hero balance issues with the bug fix is concerning

Literally, we’re going to make it tick way faster, but not do anything about the amount of damage it deals… okay. great.

Relax Symm needed a buff anyway. They nerfed TP as well as her turrent slow. I guess you didn’t notice that?

Btw yes Symm is now killing people. She’s a dps…

I didn’t tick faster, it just dealt 30% less damage for a bit.

This phrase right here indicatea they expected to make it stronger they just didnt expect it to be as strong as it ended up as, which was the problem the end result they wanted these heroes better but it was better than what they wanted in the end

The Devs said they would keep an eye on them and they have.

they dont play their own game. sorry but until i see a dev stream themselves playing the game, encountering the same bs as players and explaining why they chose it to be that way, i’m going to take all their claims that they play the game with a huge pinch of salt.

1 Like

they’re a small indie dev company working out of jeff’s garage; we should be nice

2 Likes

Lmao.

y’all weird.

They did.

They said it in the patch notes when they fixed the bug.

It’s your fault for not reading patch notes and acting surprised.

Thats just what happens when devs dont play their own game (anymore). When balance happens purely based on numbers and data you get exactly what we have now. What probably looks fine from the devs side, is a nightmare for the players. But thats just typical for blizzard.

1 Like