The Event Sprays

IDK tbh, nothing happened for a while

Check in game to see if you have it!
(Make sure your Blizzard account and Twitch are linked!)

I’m sure they said you don’t get a drop alert, instead it would just appear after 2 cumulative hours of watching a participating streamer :slight_smile:

Its linked according to twitch. Its been over 2 hours accumulated and it hasn’t done anything. I even restarted overwatch and no spray

2 Likes

Do you have any browser addons? Apparently these could cause issues.

I’m just going by the announcement post :sweat_smile:

Yeah? There’s nothing in the announcement post about Addons

I meant plug-ins aha, sorry :sweat_smile:

An adblock wouldn’t be causing an issue like that

1 Like

through the power of magic

I’m assuming it might just take a little bit to recognize how long you’ve been watching and transfer that info to unlock the sprays. I just checked to see if I have the 2 hr unlock, but it’s not there yet. I get OWL token drops without problem, so I just am hoping it might take a little bit to show up.

2 Likes

If thats the case then why was there no alert? Its poorly made all together

1 Like

What stream?

20characters

1 Like

It’ll be fine. It’s not really a big deal. If there’s some kind of issue with drops today, there are a lot more chances to get them. And we don’t even know if there is an issue. It’s just not as immediate as you seem to need it to be.

1 Like

Wowee how dare I be annoyed of wasting 2 hours on a stream and not get the item I wanted that I was literally promised.

6 Likes

For today only, however. Tomorrow is a different stream.

For reference, has anyone actually gotten the sprays yet?

I don’t necessarily mind waiting or anything, but I want to make sure it is working as intended too.

2 Likes

I haven’t gone mine yet, I’ve been watching for a little over two hours.

1 Like

Well I know they say that ad blockers can prevent you from earning OWL tokens, so I assume it’s the same for this event. =/

Gonna need a source on that

I will say I have the same extensions I’ve always had up and I’ve gotten OWL tokens just fine so I wouldn’t think they’d cause any issues.

Considering I have yet to see anyone mentioning getting the sprays yet (despite watching the amount of time), I’m wondering if maybe it’s just delayed due to traffic or something.

1 Like

Do you know if we need to actively watch it (have the tab active at all times) or is it okay if it’s on background? I’ve watched it for ~10 minutes and left it on a background tab.
Can’t really be bothered to watch Overwatch gameplay if I can barely handle the game anymore.