The effect Brigitte has on this game is absurd

Except brigittes bash isnt like tracer, a tiny hitbox, short cd, fast moving character.

If you are in brigittes 7m horizontal range you honestly can only blame yourself, not the character for punishing your very bad positioning.

The only characters that ever should be hit by shield bash are tanks, reaper, ulting genji.

1 Like

Its been in here since the beginning, just now some heroes aren’t an exception to the rule.

What’s been here? Skill or countering?

Half the cast? She is only a strong counter to Tracer who had no counters before, and to Genji who was extremely strong anyways. Everybody else has a fair shot at beating her if people at least use some brain cells.

1 Like

Individual skill not mattering vs counter, see Winston vs Bastion for an example.

Hitscans on the other hand do counter Pharah, and still requiring good aim skills.

And at least you can fight hyper mobility, stuns take away your controls…

you can fight stuns too, by not getting hit by it, you literally can only be stunned by brigitte if youre in her 7m horizontal range, it really is not hard to learn how to not be in that range as non tanks/reaper.

So if you never go close to the objective you are fine, gotcha.

1 Like

Hitscans can miss 3 out of 4 shots and still pressure a pharah out of the air, that’s why pharmercy is such a big deal, it becomes a skill check test.

Lol what an example!

Nah. Individual skill should most definitely matter. It’d be ridiculous if it didnt.

Then again, many around here seem to be anti skill, anti aim, anti anything other than press H and win.

2 Likes

Strawman. It’s fair to avoid Brig when it’s 1v1. But when there’s an all out brawl and she circles behind you? Still your fault? Nice try, Brig main.

Great Idea. I’ll just never go towards the objective ever.

thats simply your fault and your team fault for not keeping track of her.

also, yes, you actually can do something called not getting on the point immediately, since early cap doesnt really matter when you can take it back and hold.

It’s funny to see people defend their favorite hero to death. Enjoy your main while it lasts =)

It should matter, but its insanity to say if you’re good with widowmaker you should be able to shoot orisa through her shield. Somethings just counter some things hard, hyper mobility didn’t have a hard counter before, now it does.

1 Like

I have to agree, I often play RoadHog in Solo deathmatch and I often die to her, even with the high burst damage, because she stuns me out of my heal and her armour as well as passive make the hook combo do nothing to her. I would recommend for nerfs to remove the passive and/or remove 50 health, because if we’re being honest, most of her healing comes from her repair pack.

thats you mistiming your healing, you literally melt her shield with 3 shots of your gun, it really should not take you longer than 3s to deal with a brig as hog, and i play hog vs brigitte in dm

Her cooldown is 6 seconds now, and it’s not that hard to kill a Brigitte, you just have to be smart with the hero you pick.

Unless of course you’re just stubborn on being a flanker or dive tank.

1 Like

when I talk about healing I mean to her teammates

Who ever said anything like that?

It still doesn’t. Tracer can outplay Brigitte pretty much easier than any other hero on the roster.