The effect Brigitte has on this game is absurd

She’s even a threat when not picked, You have to worry that the enemy might switch to her if you try using Dive to counter Hanzo or WidowMaker.

70 Likes

Teams always switch to her when about to loose. It’s annoying IMO and weak + repetitive.

Tells me most people don’t like playing her but realize its their best chance at winning because EZ

63 Likes

Yeah, people got too caught up on the whole hard counter stuff.

now they made a hero where individual skill doesnt really matter.

amazing tracer/genji/winston player destroying you?

just die, press H, click on brig.

well done you just outplayed them all.

69 Likes

Now you know how Bastion players have felt since the game was released.

33 Likes

Just play with caution when Brigitte is out there. Treat her like you treated Hog 1.0. Be aware of his/her positioning and be ready to bait that hook/bash. Engage after it’s on cooldown, have a mental timer in your head of the CD, and disengage before she has it again.

Rinse/Repeat. It’s really not that hard…

17 Likes

This happens in almost every game I play. Why I gave up playing OW. It’s a cheap and desperate tactic and it almost always works.

6 Likes

the only good thing with baguette is that she holds tracer and gengi in check…thats about it

all 3 are pretty disgusting

12 Likes

Well to be fair, Blizzard had said the wanted the game to be about counterpicking since the beginning.

If that’s the case we can only expect more hard counter heroes in the game soon.

12 Likes

Let’s hope for future ones, you have to turn your monitor on to play them.

8 Likes

Damn.We were playing on Blizzard world,and my team couldn’t make any progress because of the enemy Brigitte charging into us with her shield bash and flail.At the begining I managed to earn a tick by sneaking around with Ana.But ofcourse that’s about it.And then I,just to show how easy it is to win with her,switched to Brigitte and already had 3 kills after showing up(kills were Hanzo,Mercy,Hog).We almost had the point even,but enemy Brigitte had Rally before me so we lost.

Also I played as Ana on Junkertown today,and a Tracer kept shoooting at me.2/5 times I outplayed her.3/5 times my aim sucked or my team wasn’t around. Technically you can one shot and grenade tracer,or if you’re feeling fancy and got the aim sleep her.

Junkrat is the same…

Really? Just because you don’t like playing a hero doesn’t mean the play style doesn’t appeal to others. Regardless if it’s balanced or not, it doesn’t make a hero not fun to play. It’s the same as playing other heroes, find which ones gives you enjoyment.

9 Likes

And of course with 2 hours most in comp,and 14 hours in QP with her,you’re gonna say that.She’s netiher fun to play with,nor fun to play against.Playing her is not a challenge.And that her play style appeals to “some” who have found their “perfect fit” then everyone should play her.Because everyone can.
Out of 11 games in comp you won 9 with her,and one was a tie.As if that doesn’t seem suspicious.

4 Likes

I don’t know… seems a lot harder than 'shoot ‘em in the face’, which works for pretty much everyone else.

if you aren’t switching when being countered, ofc you are going to lose.

13 Likes

I would argue “shoot 'em in the face” made the game less interesting and “too easy.” Having to play a little chess game against heroes + using strategy and tactics is a lot more fun.

4 Likes

The strategy and tactics come from the fact that they can also shoot you in your face, which is bad. Ideally, you want to shoot them in their face while not getting shot in your own.

2 Likes

Yeah,but even when you use strategy,all she has to do is see you,JUST NOTICE YOU,stun you and flail you.And she wins.

1 Like

I think Brig can be really interesting and challenging to play. And the threat of her being brought into the game making teams more careful is actually a big positive and shows how well deaigned she is.

The only problem with her is that Blizz overestimated the ability of the community to adapt to her. The few times I have picked her I am surprised at the amount of people who want to use soldier, Tracer, or Genji to kill me standing within 5m of me. So its lind of a given Ill run them over.

6 Likes

Speaking of Hanzo. The effect Hanzo has on this game is absurd. He’s always run. And dive doesn’t counter him even if there’s no Baguette.

8 Likes