The Devs need to do some reverts

Power creep and healing creep?
What is that?

As a person who also mained Pharah, I would LOVE for Mercy to have her power restored (excluding Mass Resurrection). PharMercy in 2019? Yes please!

or, aim at them, that also works

This will likely cause issues at a minimum on the ladder on consoles and might make her take over the ladder on PC too.

60 healing feels much better than 50 but, I don’t think it’s balance with the reworked kit.

I want symmetra reverted to 2.0
since her rework, I have SO much less fun :frowning:

Revert Junk projectile
Revert Pharah rocket
Revert D.va Boop
Revert Brig SB/Shield/Rally max
Revert Doom Slam
Revert Symmetra Orb
Revert Moira Orbs and shields
Revert
Revert
Revert

Brig buffs would make even more people quit

But I want them to keep the increased self knockback and lowered concussive blast cooldowns. New Pharah flies much better. The increased fire rated can GTFO, I want splash damage back.

YES

People listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about

You skipped mccree’s revert with being able to right click everything in the game including tanks and instantly killing them.

I would only revert the Fire rate. The rest seems fine to me.

Yes. Give Brig’s shield bash damage back while you’re at it too.

NO.

You serous?

Also, i dunno how, but you forgot Rat’s grenades

If you want Junkrats old grenades back, be willing to get a substantial Riptire nerf as compensation.

That’s my opinion on that.

My point is that medium/long range kills are extremely unlikely after Pharah’s rework.

You can no longer chain splash to get kills because of the splash boop nerf they gave her, enemies no longer fly in a predictable arc that lets you set up the next splash, they’re nearly instantly back on their feet in control and able to shoot back

you can no longer kill someone with a max splash plus a direct rocket. These are not things remedied by ‘getting gud and being better aim’ They literally got damage nerfed and thus if you try to kill people from any distance but right next to them you’ll most likely die or just feed their healers,

unless youre a god among gods and direct land every pharah rocket you ever shoot or something. I’m in the top 5% of all Pharah players for accuracy at 53% accuracy and I still only manage 30-40 direct rockets per match

RIP-tire is lame anyway, but its also the only thing he’s good for. If thats getting nerfed, Junkrat needs a kit that actually works, not this unfunny parody of Hanzo’s.

Either way, i wouldn’t miss it, my favorite ults are ones like Whole Hog.

“Plz make the broken, skillless hero I main broken and OP again.”

Sounds about right for the TC.

that is literally the worst idea to play pharah. aim at someone with the slowest moving projectile in the game. if you can see it you can side step it.

Symmetra: Orbs pierce barrier
Photon shield

Just revert everything while we’re at it. Let’s get unkillable Bastion and D.Va back in this. Give us the space bending Hook. Let Genji fly again.