The custom game A.I. keep getting stuck!

It doesn’t happen every time, but it is very frequent. I notice it most on Lijiang Garden when all the bots go through that secluded room outside spawn that has a nice big window. That room actually likes to stop two to three of them more often than not. I’m pretty sure all of them can get stuck but I tend to avoid adding Bastion so I can’t exactly say. I mostly see Roadhog get stuck, especially when we first spawn in or walk to the point. Usually when it happens they bounce non-stop. Even if the enemy manages to kill them they’ll just go idle in the spawn room. Sometimes they get stuck and I can’t even find anything to justify it, like a door frame or at the very least a rock. It has been going on for at least a couple of months (I can’t remember). It started back when I primarily played on PS4 and it’s still happening while I’m on PC. I’ve left reporting the problem alone because I figured someone else would do it but at this point I’m really starting to think nobody has. Have a nice day and thank you! :smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/1-37-known-issues-list/358164

• AI is unresponsive on Lijiang Tower.
  • AI can become stuck during their pathing on Oasis.

It’s being worked on currently do not worry!

This issue is still ongoing. AI get stuck in custom games, usually right outside the spawn room. I’ve not experienced full unresponsiveness, meaning that healers still heal etc. They are simply unable to move and only run/glitch at one spot. Killing them enables them to move again, but they often get stuck inside the spawn room too.

I’ve been facing this issue on PC for the last year or so, and it has only kept getting worse.