The Crucial Role of Tanks in Overwatch 2 Competitive Play

Forthehorde is who OW2 was made for. :smiling_face:

Let me know when you’ve sent that Venmo. :+1:

1 Like

You tired of pumping that potato 480 pixel game ?

Yet !

Just remember not to play it. Stay in OW2. It’s a great game and Rivals is terrible okay?

1 Like

Eyy yo Community Managers. Take this post to game devs and remove the suspension from my account.

I did lot of good work here fighting the trolls with facts and data.

Yeah let them know I endorse you as a perfect example of the crowd OW2 is attracting these days.

You are 4 years late to post this comment.

That is when I adjusted. You will too.

Doesn’t matter when you started. You’re just a perfect example of the OW2 crowd now. Congratulations!

God I wish this was common knowledge already. So tired of Soldier deciding when and how our team initiates, lol. It’s always the Rambo soldier who needs to build his ult charge, and goes in 1v5 over and over again.:triumph:

1 Like

I agree 100%. I can do everything right, and be obviously better than the opponent tank, but it doesn’t mean crap if my whole team does not understand how the tank role functions and just ignores all of my plays.

Nobody is obligated to follow me, and I understand that queueing solo, but it is most certainly a crap shoot almost every single match. The only time I pop off is when I am supported properly, as it should be. But that only happens half of the time.

1 Like

So basically you cannot defend any of my statements ? Or can you ?

I think you misunderstood the use of “defend” there. Also I dont argue with AI (usually at least. Sometimes I make exceptions but in this case I’m just congratulating you on a job well done).

That research was based on all the post you guys created. I only collected it over the week to show how clueless you guys are when it comes to ow2

That’s fascinating. I’m not part of the “you guys” there so … :person_shrugging:

Just don’t pump a potato game in my thread

No we totally agree about Rivals remember? And that you definitely should not play it.