The colorblind options are like night and day :D

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

This is awesome!! I’m not getting sniped by invisible Widowmakers or walking right past enemies anymore. It took a while to finally get these options, but it was well worth the wait

Plus, my aim is noticeably better now that I can actually see people’s heads

35 Likes

I’m really glad to hear that! It was incredibly disappointing seeing people complain about the fact that Blizzard invested time into properly addressing their colorblind settings.

I understand that people here will complain about literally anything, but this seems like it should’ve been one of those things everyone supports, even if it didn’t impact them directly.

7 Likes

Hell, I’m not even colorblind, but I’m enjoying these changes.

I found the old outlines to be to bright, they blurred the rest of the model, but now, I can actually somewhat see what I’m shooting at

2 Likes

Good for you! My friend is beaming right now. It’s a basic feature, but i’m glad it got finally introduced.

I’m excited for these new settings, even if I’m not colorblind - from what I’ve heard, they’re working really well :slight_smile:

I love these new settings. I can actually see what the heck I’m aiming at and people don’t get lost in all the reddish environments anymore.
One problem, though, is that certain team visuals don’t match others. I have the enemy team set to magenta and I’m encountering yellow/blue barriers, pink ice walls, and red ice blocks.

On the other hand, I can now create the perfect green-and-magenta color scheme to go with my Totally 80s skin, so it’s a net positive.

1 Like

There are a suprising number of colorblind people on these forums…

Are there really people complaining about it? lol

Here’s a comment I saw:

Is it wrong that I’m upset that they have pretty much only developed a color-blind mode (that they already had, which worked for majority of the small minority of players who need it) instead of actual game content?

Like what the crap lol I always see it, and have never said it, but here it is: Dead game. Moving on. I expect a sequel to be announced at Blizzcon.

So yeah it’s not like there was a massive outcry against it or anything, but I still found it ridiculous that this could be the thing that makes someone say “ded gaem”.

1 Like

That’s fantastic news! Stoked it’s working out for you.

If you have any feedback or recommendations revolving around this system, please share it here.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Amazing, colorblind and masters. You had a much harder time than any other normal player learning this game.

I know some people say Moira was hard to tell if they threw a healing or damage orb. They can tell the spray and damage beam but the orb was hard to tell.

3 Likes