The brigitte overreaction

Yes he does. You are closer to the enemy with more chances to hit. He is much less boom or bust than widow. A bad widow will contribute much less to your team than a bad mccree.

Weird ,considering that in gold and above widow has a higher winrate than mccree.

Because in higher ranks people are (mostly) higher skilled and thus not as many bad widows.

So every rank except Bronze and Silver is “higher ranks” ? that’s about 70% of the playerbase.

Lets see… Most of the playerbase is plat and below last time i heard and OWL shouldn’t ever be brought up when it comes to game balance.

Made a mistake in the last comment ,so I deleted it.

Widow > Mccree in gold and above (a.k.a majority of playerbase) despite that ,people still pick him more from gold up to diamond (still majority) ,proof that the majority would rather pick what they like if it’s viable rather than what’s best

Then why is hanzo picked so little? Tons of people love maining hanzo.

If she’s working with her team like she should, her primary fire and missiles break Brigitte’s shield really quickly with minimal risk to herself. Her DM also minimizes risk to tanks (Reinhardt specifically) whose defenses are down due to the stun, saving them from incoming fire.

Just because they don’t outright beat her in a fight doesn’t mean they don’t have powers that can be used against her. That’s something a lot of people who are freaking out over Brigitte seem to be having trouble getting at the moment.

2 Likes

No, the most likely cause is the actual cause which is Brigitte was made to suppress dive and flankers yet she actually empowers and encourages them.

I used to be over on the “Brigg is totally fine!” fence until very recently. You can only pretend to be blind for so long.

1 Like

Hanzo is NOT viable.

That’s just a X>1v1 situation ,not exactly a fair comparison

Or junkrat,Orisa,Pharah,Doomfist or sniper.

That’s how the entire game’s designed to be played. How isn’t that a fair comparison?

As in you’re assuming that brigitte has no one ,while d.va has her team.

There’s a difference between countering dive and countering everything/being a must pick.

1 Like

I been trying to find weak spot with Sombra but when ever i try to hack LOL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: (DEAD) in 2 seconds unless i get recall . But in the mix its near im possible lol. Oh the joys.

That’s weird I didn’t know Reinhardt was a flanker.

3 Likes

I play mercy and even i hate Brigitte. She’s not OP, but she makes every game shes in so awful and unfun for me. Stop blaming everything on flanker mains. Put your bias aside and don’t assume things.

Why are Mercy/Moira mains always defending the OP support?