The Brigitte adjustment spray may be a little be suggestive

That would in a million years never have crossed my mind, and even now that you told me I still just can’t see it.

1 Like

She’s got something wrapped around her arm and it looks vaguely like she’s injecting something into her forearm.

I had to look at it for a while before I saw it, I don’t think this is really a problem.

The armband and the position of the screwdriver. As a former addict I guess I just see it but maybe others don’t

delete this.

///////

I just figured I’d send Blizz a note about it figuring they don’t want to be too too suggestive

i don’t want to promo or bump my own post but a lot of people talked about the trust system here

Except people don’t “inject” from that side of their arm, there’s not good enough veins there.

That’s not true actually

oh you meant that kind of suggestive. pretty sure a lot of people thought of a different kind of suggestive

yeah maybe it’s a you kind of thing. tbh i don’t really have any concrete idea how those things work so i can’t really see the relation :confused:

I mean even the wrench in the mouth. I guess everyone just doesn’t see it

But there is a perfectly rational explanation for everything present in the spray. The wrench is held there because both her hands are occupied and it’s a fairly common practice.

The screwdriver is self explanatory as she is adjusting her gauntlet.

The arm band, dunno? Either artistic flavor or to clean her hands of grease and oil.

If you look deep enough, you can find correlations with dark underlines in literally anything. But that’s more of a you thing than it is a world wide problem.

1 Like

Like when iv users tie up their arm. It’s just a little triggering for me from what I’ve been through. I get it it but when someone used it in the game as a former addict who has seen a lot of messed up stuff it really triggered me.

Threads like these, ladies and gentlemen, are why the forums will never be taken seriously.

1 Like

How so? I’m literally reporting something that could trigger former IV addicts because it triggered me pretty bad when someone used it in a game. Pretty professional if you ask me

Alarmingly frequent use of the word “trigger”

I get what you are trying to say but at the same time, screwdrivers are a necessity and are always going to be present in sprays/emotes in a game like this where half the cast has mechanical limbs

I can see like three things that might make a really desperate twelve-year-old snicker, but they’re all huge reaches—nothing that a well-adjusted person would think was suggestive.

how to delete someone elses post in these new forums? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’m fairly sure we have seen her with that cloth around her arm before. It’s on one of her skins.

Probably a grease rag seeing as she’s a mechanical engineer.

I think you are seeing what you want to see with this one. Even with the notion put in my head, it took a while to force myself to see it.

What on earth are you on about?
This is the spray OP finds “Suggestive” btw
imgurDOTcom/uNa2vtG.jpg?1