The blizzard trans shirt has the word liar highlighted

and I am looking through the pride collection on the shop and it aint there
So yeah.
Besides its following the theme of the other games pattern.
They may be liars, but this is just you stretching things

They may have had it up before and pulled it off to redesign or something.

Cause there are others that follow the same concept but (white, blue, and pink).

My guess is they were trying to follow that and didn’t actually realize the letters they made pink.

5 Likes

Again stop looking at the store check google. They havent released it yet they made a twitter anouncement with a pic

5 Likes

yeah I did see this. though for some reason they aint selling it in their store. probably for…this reason tbh
Again, they may suck alot but this whole theory is reaching for it

I checked Google. The first result is the Blizzard Gear Store but that specific shirt isn’t there. I wonder if they pulled it off?

Like it’s entirely possible they were transphobic about it, but it could also be a design aspect. I looked on Twitter and multiple people said they were supportive of trans people (and this is coming from ex-trans employees). So I dunno. I’m hoping it’s a redesign because this was just a dumb oversight.

2 people posted links in this thread check those out

“No mistakes, just Happy Accidents”

-Bob Ross

16 Likes

I did. I don’t know how else to keep explaining it, I see the picture, I see it linked to the gear store, but then it’s not showing up in the actual gear store.

I’m not denying it’s real! It is. What I am saying is, they may have posted it, and later went “oh wait holy crap the letters we made pink spells out ‘liar’ oh god, pull it off and redesign it” and that is why it’s not actually available in the store to purchase.

I saw that yesterday on Twitter. I just thought that it had to be intentional. There are so many ways to incorporate the flag colours that doesn’t look like that. lol

2 Likes

Its the pink it spells out liar

I actually checked, and yeah, that’s the only one missing from the collection. It’s not like it won’t go unnoticed if they bring it back with a different design. Unlucky.

Ah so it was up before. I wonder how long it took them to notice

1 Like

Change the word you used that is what males often call going to the toilet or getting drunk or the post will end up being deleted. Just saying

1 Like

hahaha so it was definitely on purpose

jinx out here laughing at blizzard
given the PvE news, this is actually pretty funny

remarket it as a “truth of blizzard” shirt and make a proper trans one

Good idea. Changed to peeved

It was a message from someone on the inside.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the shirt was fake.

#WhalesAhoy #NerfShopPrices #OptOutOfBackfill #Return2CP #FixMatchmaker #RememberOW1 #RememberWhatTheyTook #RememberPapaJeff

Seems like a (happy) coincidence the coloring on the letters is clearly supposed to emulate the trans pride flag which is blue pink and while stripes.

1 Like