The big thing that is coming this week

nobody considers Echo being released this week?

1 Like

I did, but I’d rather get crossplay tbh

4 Likes

Not until OW2.

I’m expecting one of two things: Map editor, as Dafran guessed…

Or a v2 of some community features, IE endorsements, or private profiles and avoiding.

2 Likes

Interesting. That could improve queue times.

Crossplay between PC and console?

I’m not sure that’s a good idea

5 Likes

Crossplay isnt enough to hype pro players so i dont think it is that.

You’re right… Nevermind everything then, you crushed my dreams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah that’s not changing the direct of the game.

Map editor is not enough to hype the streamers and pro players. I dont think they would say that it will make ow better cause it was only that.

1 Like

I mean, everyone here would love for it to be a new hero/map but ehhh that is very unlikely to happen.

My guess is either 1-3-2 or a Map Editor

If it’s enough to hype pro players, it HAS to be a comp change.

Remember when the workshop came out? There was a brief period of fun on the streams, but all of them seem to be going nuts over an idea that may affect comp play.

Alternatively, another fun feature, which made me think map editor.

As for a comp change? I did suggest an update to profiles as before… but it could be something along the lines of queue time related changes.

Edit: Or perhaps a better avoid/endorsement system. Anything that affects the HEALTH of the game will get streamers hyped.

First Push map? I know they originally said they wanted to keep the mode for OW2 but I’m guessing 1 map couldn’t hurt?

1 Like

I believe its something regarding rebalance of some modes and the overall balance of the game. I mean, what else would they change that would hype all those ppl?

2CP for sure.

It wouldn’t surprise me if 2CP got taken out of the pool ENTIRELY in this upcoming change for it to be worked on, OR they already have changes, and thus, are implementing them in the PTR this Thursday.

There is definitely something being added on PTR this week thats for sure (along with more balance changes i hope).

Imagine now that they release 2 new 2CP maps tommorow after all this hype :laughing:

…and Jeff proudly saying “not one, but two new maps!”

1 Like

Cant be worse than Paris lmao.

1 Like

That’s what was said about Horizon. 2cp is just not enjoyable for the majority of players.

Jeff said that it’s a “system,” and I believe he said it’s intended to help with meta issues in general.

lmfao i would not want crossplay

rest in peace console pharah mains

1 Like