The Battle-Pass should give coins,

csgo had a battle pass for both their last operations, shattered web, broken fang, and riptide.

what about overwatch 2 BP ? how many weeks do you think it will take ?

1 Like

Well, considering it takes 18 weeks to buy the Battle-Pass, don’t expect to blitz through the actual levels.

Here’s a better idea: no.

Give people decent rewards for grinding. Else, why would anyone grind for 100 coins.

Cool, I can buy 4 voice-lines. -_-

Plus, having better rewards for quests will make players want to grind them out more, which means more player retention, which means more players will end up buying stuff, which means Bobby gets to roll yet another $100 bill into a cigar to smoke atop his diamond-encrusted golden yacht.

2 Likes

And a season lasts like 3 months, right? so that’s not even bad… if you play the game all the time at least 2-3 hours most days lol

And will be done way before the season ends :face_holding_back_tears:

depends on how well you are able to perform in games and also the challenges that are set… fortnite can be the same but it still takes a longer and this is coming from someone who has COMPLETELY leveled up one of the previous seasons playing maybe like 5-6 hrs a day as it took me like until the last week of the battle pass to 100% it.

Dear god.

Whelp, im glad tf2 doesn’t get any updates anymore then.

How long do you think its supposed to take? 5 days? BP in apex is here for 3 months, that more than enough time to get 100 levels

1 Like

oh also it takes longer to level up the battle pass as you go so it can take even longer than just 7 weeks and it often does unless you no life the game

no you have to play at least 4-5 hours to fully level it up in that time frame

You also forgot there is mini events during each BP thst gives you even more xp to level it up

Tf2 has kind-of a battle pass during halloween, but not anything important, just a bunch of missions u can complete if you choose to and AFAIK it’s free lol

U remember? you earn the stars, and then unlock other parts on the map

mini events? unless you’re talking about a different game i have NO clue what you’re talking about.

It’d be fine for the first few seasons but after a while people would no longer need to buy BP, which is how you wind up like Apex with garbage battlepasses and 160 dollar skins

I think for an average player, it will take 8 or 9 weeks (full season’s duration) to get to level 55 and unlock the Hero.

1 Like

And the game went F2P because they want to insert BS grinds and paywalls because bliz is a bad company.

2 Likes

Battlepass and/or dallies need to give some coin income.

The only way the price tag on those skins can be at all justified is with a more generous grind path. As it is, Blizzard is being insanely stingy.

Challenges do give you coins

It could be Microsoft’s decision because Blizzard needed a boss and asked Microsoft to lead now. Many bosses left.

1 Like

Yeah, but a pathetically low amount.

You should get worthwhile compensation for completing the entire Battle-Pass IMO.

1 Like

Unless I’m totally blind, it’s only the weeklies.

Edit: Also, lets be real, most players aren’t even going to be able to get the full measly 550 from weekly challenges either. They’re pretty damn grindy.

3 Likes