The april fools patch

If your Bastion saw him coming he made a mistake. The angles you can take when you can fly free are insane. I was coming at teams from places that nobody outside of an Echo could come at them from before, and she has to burn her mobility to do it.

I think it’s actually what makes these Sigma changes fair and fun. He’s a big, slow target up there when you know where he is. But when you don’t? He’s space ghost. Slamming rocks into your team from orbit, and then following up with orbs from who knows where. If you’re at half HP or lower by the time you even find him? Good luck bringing him down.

It really does make for some fun matchups and setups. Totally different from how he used to be played.

1 Like

Some changes are a bit much though a lot I really like. I enjoy the Sombra changes. Fun as heck to reposition yourself midfight.

Okay, but now he takes 25 damage every second his ult lasts.

Moira actually felt useful again. I miss playing her…

3 Likes

Somebody clue me in?
I’ve been at work literally all day and haven’t yet turned on my Xbox since March 31st

Genji changes that arent game-breaking?!

YESSIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR!

Widow SMG buff makes it so people who are bad at widow can play widow like a worse soldier 76 and people who are good at Widow can play her like a better soldier 76. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I want the Soldier sprint buff live :frowning:

This card is up until Monday (US)

1 Like

Eh, the new tac visor shreds. And her gun is still far worse than 76’s.

It’s literally a joke card, of course they didn’t invest an ungodly amount of time and resources on balancing it correctly :smiley:

No I understand that, I just wish they had a more memey ability or something that broke them a little like other heroes c:
Like torb doing massive dmg with his hammer
Would have been funny to see Mercys GA have a knockback effect or the beams dealt dmg to the enemy
Or Zen could choose to use two discord orbs instead of a heal+discord

Would have been funny imo

Just felt kinda lame that a few heroes just got very situational and unnoticeable changes when a lot of the other heroes got something impactful in some way
(Hanzo too could have had something more spontaneous/noticeable)

That being said I still liked the patch and I wasnt asking for ‘balance’ from it so I’m not sure where you got that idea lol

Widow does nooot need a buff simple as that

i mean mei tank yes pls i love it all i ask for is a slight dmg reduction to right click 10 seconds on wall and maybe for more team utility a team cyro for some fun playmaking

I have the gut feeling we get some as skills in overwatch 2

Wow the most fun ever in OW and its an April Fools one lol

1 Like

We got our wish. They brought in a new experimental card with a handful of changes that are a mix of the Experimental Tournament and April Fool’s changes.

I’ve come from the future to say

Yes,yes we can

Please don’t necro threads it makes less space for new ones

How?

The forum is quite large… And this relates.

Most people will click on one of the first ones they see. Case closed