The Anniversary Patch is already downloading

I got a background download patch a couple minutes ago, so I think it’s safe to say Anniversary is coming soon, maybe even Tuesday soon since they’re already giving us the preliminary download.

Especially with the most recent Dev post saying that the PTR was going down after this weekend.

6 Likes

i’m praying for a balance patch on thursday or something

2 Likes

Link?

Linked. You’re welcome.

7 Likes

:pogchamp: finally

You mean on the PTR? Because live for sure, nothing is coming Thursday. And honestly event on the PTR I doubt it since the devs said in the most recent interviews that they are not working on heroes balancing at the moment but more on features.

1 Like

I was in a game when the patch started to download, and it disconnected me from the game just to download it

Is this only for PC?? I’m on console and we didnt get archive patch till night it released .With my wifi took nearly 24 hours to install that update.

On PC, they sometimes pre-download large patches so people don’t have to wait so long to play on Patch Day.

On Console, you just have to do the full download on Patch Day RIP

2 Likes

Thought as much. How big is this patch? Is it as big as archives or bigger?

They don’t give us the full patch just part of it, but we can assume the patch will be on the large side because of the pre-download

I’m not really sure what needs to be changed though.

1 Like

Its only rip if you have garbage internet.

Which I sadly do. :disappointed_relieved:
Oh well.

23th is pretty much the last day that they have for releasing it if they want to have it running before the actual anniversary.

You shall be in my thoughts and prayers

2 Likes

Workshop AND anniversary? I’m excited :smiley: