The amount of SR gained /lost in a comp match and how its calculated

can someone please explain to me how every game no matter how well i do if i win i gain roughly 20 sr…but a loss i lose 40+

1 Like

Dude I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 40 SR loss except on brand new accounts…

Do you have a replay code from your most recent game?

If no, what’s you K/D ratio? If you’re dying more than living, that could be an issue.

1 Like

J1h77G

no idea what my KD is, dont really pay attention to KD as tank …but i should just accept that ive been bronze since release and im doomed to never climb out of this hell

Nah… I started in Bronze… It’s a grind but not impossible…

You’re 14xx on the 2 roles you care about… EASILY climbable…

I’m not at home rn so I can’t watch the replay but I will later. I can try to bring someone who’s a decent coach in here if you like. Or we can exchange battle tags and I can try and provide pointers…

Up to you…

Hey Nick!! Assuming you see this, could you provide some guidance to Osiris here (if you’re available :innocent:)

Nick is pretty good at VODs from the comments of his I’ve read when he’s analyzed other people…

1 started sub 700 sr in season 2 have3 very slowly climbed to wheere i am now. i placed 1440 this season witgh a career high of 1499…its really dishartening when my own 10 yo nephew easily suirfs around diamond and i cant get away from then cancer of bronze.

Lol… I’m definitely not a 10 yro…

I feel you… A lot of the best players are like 10-18… But there are plenty who are older…

All the OWL players are 18+ and I think (BabyBae for example is late 20s? I know Ryujehong is like 25+)…

well im way out in left field at 35

1 Like

I’m younger but not by a super lot.

The coach on my scrim team is a top 500 DPS player (@ rank 240?) and he’s 26…

I have a general explainer here:

But what you are saying doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’d suggest actually writing down your loss/gain each match to look for patterns.

You’re at the wrong rank. When you win, your performance is still well below what’s expected at that rank. So when you lose, the system will attempt to adjust it accordingly.

1 Like

hmm im bronze…dont think i can go any lower :frowning: