The "all ladies" hidden spawn room dialogue was a nice touch

I just played a game where my team happened to be all lady characters, and Junker Queen said, “Alright, ladies, it’s time to show these boys how it’s done.”

I’d say that’s a hidden dialogue, because how often are you going to have no guy characters on the team? I am willing to bet there’s more such easter eggs in the game.

Not a huge deal, of course, but I thought it was a nice touch to include something like this.

60 Likes

God I wish there was an all gentlemen one with sigma in his maestro skin

28 Likes

Oh there are loads

The narrative team really knocked it out of the park with all the voice lines they added

27 Likes

There’s another one from Kiriko if your team has both shimadas.

12 Likes

“Alright bois, time to search for beans

8 Likes

There is one where if you have genji, reaper, cassidy and moira.

And another if you have rein, torb, tracer and mercy

10 Likes

They god damn did, every night it seems I hit a new one, and they are great.

12 Likes

It’s not that hard, especially considering a lot if the most liked and most powerful heroes are women and we also currently have more female heroes in OW than male ones.

i got one where mercy said everyone on the team can self heal, so it should be easy

9 Likes

There’s another one if you have rein on your team and NONE of the other characters use a gun lol

4 Likes

I got that one very early.

There are other lines like that for example for kiriko when you have both genji an hanzo in the team etc.

The one that just kills it is sombra saying “I had worse matches but this is pretty bad” when getting rolled.

3 Likes

Well gents! Are we having a bully day!?

1 Like

Awwww nooooo. Im a Sigma main and I wasnt there when the Maestro event happened. Now i can never get the skin. Unless …they put it in the shop.

Feels like a Dva line.

2 Likes

now, imagine if men had something like this…would the comments be different? Saying this is toxic masculinity? Nope, because we’re all equal, as we should.

Watch out and take care! :heart:

Don’t give the community credit for something that hasn’t been proven in practice.

2 Likes

This comment just gave me second-hand embarrassment.

10 Likes

The most hidden one iirc is the one where noone on the team uses a gun and rein just says something along the line of “No one think it’s a good idea to bring a gun? No? Ok”

6 Likes

Mercy has a special line at the start of the match if the entire team has self healing abilities. It goes something like “All of you can heal! This is gonna be easy” or something like that

Also if you have Junkrat and Ana, Reinhart and Torbjorn on your team, JR will ask why do people in Overwatch frequently lose an eye

3 Likes

Ashe’s “look at all these good samaritans, Bob. Do we really fit in?” is so good.

3 Likes

ok. good thing I wasn’t being mean.