The all access pass skins gray skins

But dont you get bits for the buying the pass

Correct, the Overwatch League All-Access Pass issued out separate rewards automatically.

Well its not letting me send messages in the owl past broadcasts

No you need to do so in the offline stream chat window. Not in a past broadcast.

Just remember that if you want the D.Va skin, make sure to spend at least 150 bits to each of the 12 current teams.

Oh ok thx for the help

No problem, also don’t forget to make sure your Twitch account is linked to your BattleNet account and if you are a console player to link your BattleNet account to your console account.

Also, remember that when you get any rewards to click the purple “Redeem All” link on the Loot Tab on the Overwatch League twitch page (make sure you hover your mouse over the Blizzard Logo near that button to inspect your BattleTag to make sure you have the correct BattleTag linked).

Finally, as you can see I maintain a detailed article to these and all current and past Twitch related promotions with detailed troubleshooting and more here:

But im mobile let me see if the blizz logo is there

Its not, unless you switch to a desktop view. (I kinda hate Twitch’s browser and mobile apps for this sort of thing.)

Can you send me a link (if you can) of a desktop version of twitch

Not really. I do know that if you are using Google Chrome as a web browser, you can click the three vertical dots icon on the browser bar and select Desktop Site in the pop-up menu there.

Ok 20 characters kill me

That being said, if you can get to a proper computer to do this, I would encourage it. Don’t worry, they are not ending any of these promotions yet as far as I know, so don’t rush it.

I cheered all of my 400 bits, it’s not showing that I can claim my grey Overwatch Junkrat, Hanzo, Tracer and Widowmaker skins.
How do I claim these 4 skins or do I have to wait.
Also I cheered it for this season, not the last, so I’m not sure if it’s still valid.

2 Likes

out of curiosity, will there be a point where some of the skins (Genji specifically) where the amount of bits you have to cheer will go down?

The grey skins are not acquirable at this time regardless of any participation on Twitch.

Is there any particular reason why Blizzard is waiting so long to say anything official about the grey skins?

It doesn’t seem fair they can say “Additional details about the … special All-Stars hero skins will be announced later” but have yet to say even that about grey skins.

I already cheered 300 bits in the past to get the hanzo skin, I did it back in season one. If I want the genji skin do I have to cheer a whole other 2600 bits or can i just cheer an additional 2300 bits because I already cheered 300 before?

You’re a year too late, they are not available anymore. We’re waiting for new ones this year.

Wow that sucks big pepehands right there.

Well they don’t have much time left to release more grey skins this season… i have a feeling they won’t be releasing the grey skins anymore.

1 Like