The aimbots are stronger than ever

I’d love to see the official on this statement,

Because if so Genji needs a huge nerf to dash then.

I saw a guy dash to dodge, then dash back out to climb a wall, then dash a 3rd time out the window on hanamura.

So ya, 3 dashes in a row, with no target to kill or damage.

You do the math.

And I recorded it because it was blatantly obvious.

Subsequently he was reported, and I gave the video to Blizzard.

Or you could try it out yourself… There’s also lots of youtube videos which go through various tricks and tips to genji like how to use the dash in various ways and so on like A Genji tip you probably haven't heard of. (Genji tech: Ghost dash) - YouTube

Anyways to try it out for yourself how reset works just head over to the practice/shooting range, pick genji, head over to your friendly bot that is firing on that lonely red bot, do some damage to it before it dies by your blue bot. How much or in which way you do damage doesn’t matter as long as it’s within about 5 seconds I believe it is for you to be rewarded with elimination, if you dash within that time period it will be reseted along once that elimination message/sound pops up on your screen.

The reset mechanism is working as intended and is not broken, it’s kind of the core to understanding how to play genji. There’s so many tips and tricks to genji and for people who don’t play him regulary and study tutorials and such he could indeed seem to be very inconsistent and shady.

Well apparently not taking some time (in this case 2 minutes) to learn genji dash reset mechanics or how eliminations work have made you to believe all genjis that double dash without being in the kill feed or whatever cheats which is rather a ridiculous assumption…

I’m confused to why you think 400 hours on Sombra and you being able to kill people with better rank occasionally is relevant here when clearly in this case it haven’t done you much good since you don’t understand how one of the most popular meta picks work which one could argue is important knowledge. How your Sombra one-tricking would prevent you from jumping into practice range and do a very easy test (even a bronze can execute it) which will give you more insight o how genji works I don’t understand either.

Apparently not comprehending the English language has you thinking what I said was incorrect about genji.

Please read what I said slowly and with better comprehension because your statements here are blatantly wrong.

Nothing I said about genji was inaccurate.

But what you think I said is inaccurate.

My mistake on this part, because I confused this with another thread.

these are facts. 20 characters

aimbotting is rare and very very expensive. you wanna pay a sketch site $150 dollars for a sh@# hack that probs wont work? no you dont and niether do most players. the percentage of people who would actually spend that on an overwatch account is pretty minimal. let alone blizzard has and will continue to be very good at catching hacking in there games since every part of the game including launcher is proprietary.

1 Like

I feel like I’m cheating by not aimbotting or using esp hacks in that game.

Correct if I’m wrong, but don’t they receive a new model of the same mouse for the tournament?

I’ve only ever seen aimbots above 3500 personally. Some of them aren’t certain, but it’s not all aimbotting for hacking.

Based off of how most bronze players have very poor situational awareness, my guess is they knew you were coming around due to spawn times or they saw you go past another wall etc… And they were a Smurf. I’ve heard enough from the groups of smurfs who have asked me to join them down there, it’s likely them.

it depends on the Rules and Format of the Tournament. I should’ve said ‘Most’ of the time they can bring in their own Mice. Some players are completely uncomfortable with even a brand new in the box of the same exact mouse because they can feel the difference that its not broken in by their own hand. I am like that as well. takes me a good 2 weeks or so to get comfortable with a brand new mouse.

If they aim people behiend cover, they also have wall hack, which is require memory injection to overwatch and easier to get caught. Most ow aimbot is using the red enemy outline as reference and using a script to lock on enemy, some cheat can make the mouse movement very like flick shot. Since no memory injection, the game can not detect this kind of cheat. I do noticed cheater increesed in recent month, probably games become cheaper, but in comp, I only enouterd 2 or 3 cheater during season 13 and 14, which is far better than other fps game.

One time I played against an aim bot who was in a duo Q with a Hammond that just rolled around doing nothing and kept saying “guys! He’s not cheating!” He’s not cheating!” As soldier mowed down everyone with blatant aimbot on

Except a great ban system, that bans IP, MAC and hardware id. Meaning if you are caught once, 90-95% those will never return cause they would need to get a ton of new things like pc, ip adress etc to just get a chance of them not getting instantly banned, when buying a new account. Like do you even use your head to think before you type ?

No the intro level hacks, that 95%+ of hackers use are not human like at all, not even slightly.

I’ve played at least 500 hours of OW on multiple accounts - and I’ve literally seen an aim botter maybe 3 times. One was tracking through walls without a widow, as stated above - the other 2 were doing absolutely insane flicks (8" of screen) with perfect accuracy. Nothing you ever see a mechanically strong player do.

1 Like

So a player who hasn’t used that account in a very long time totally could 100% not have improved while playing other accounts? Maybe I’m the naive people you’re talking about but to me that looks a lot more like smurfing than cheating.

just played with a roadhog who was firing his hook WAY off of target … then the animation would show t he hook distorted and still pulled me… he was even firing it directly into the air and still caught me on the ground… he got me about 12 times in the first round… i was like whoa theres something up with this guy and my team just said oh shut up you suck hes not hacking LOL
100% hands down… he was cheating

1 Like

lol there are dedicated people who make aimbots just for overwatch. a simpel google search adn youtube search finds them. and YES they’re real adn out there