The aimbots are stronger than ever

I always love when people tell me you can’t aimbot in Overwatch. Its akin to the people that believe you can hack a Mac. The amount of cheating in this game is unbelievable

12 Likes

who said you can’t?

question is how long can you and is it worth it?

Wow I can’t believe people actually predicted that OW was a TF2 clone, oh wait, it isn’t cause TF2 has measures to try and counter and remove hackers by letting users had those options. Honestly why wouldn’t you aimbot? There is nothing to stop you and Blizz is only going to get more lazy as their stocks plummet.

There are aimbots, but not alot, especially below diamond. I saw more aimbots while playing BF5 for only a week than playing 2 years overwatch lol.

6 Likes

If you want to see a real aimbot plague go play that Paladins Realm Royale game…

3 Likes

I’ve only seen aimbot 1 time in 2 years playing. The anti-cheat detection must be stronger than ever.

1 Like

lol some characters literal aimbot abilities that need to be nerfed (Torb, Bob). But I think overwatch does a pretty good job of stopping hackers or there just aren’t any

I face 2 hackers in 460h sooi

lol… there is a lot of hackers in this game. Just takes a keen eye to spot most of them as a lot of hacks now provide very near human like movements until the lock-on and pull of the trigger.

3 Likes

hacking is way more common then people realize, the hacks are more subtle and the players turn them on and off as to avoid getting POTG and getting exposed.

1 Like

And you know this how exactly?

Because there’s this thing called the internet where you can see videos of people using aimbots and other cheats. Some people, instead of being blatant about it, aimbot enough to emulate a high-skill player.

Overwatch has far fewer than BF5, but they are still there. I see them more in QP and very few in comp. When you see people snapping to your head through a wall, without having a Widow or Hanzo on their team and aren’t playing Sombra, it’s pretty obvious they’re cheating.

Considering so many people aren’t very observant, it’s no surprise these script kiddies aren’t reported as much. Then, you have the other side where people think anyone who kills them must be cheating. So, that confuses things too.

2 Likes

Yes and you can see footage of bigfoot and lochness monster on internet too. Whats your point?

I dont know anyone in ow who would think aimboting is common as you say.

3 Likes

Well that settles it, because you know and have interviewed every Overwatch player in the world.

The aimbot videos aren’t doctored or altered. My point is that actual proof is there for anyone who isn’t completely close-minded or willfully blind.

What you’re saying is akin to a gangster asserting that there’s no such thing as “The Mob” or organized crime.

I saw a video on YouTube therefore everybody has aimbot.

1 Like

That’s a silly conclusion to draw.

More like seeing video evidence proves they exist and are in use.
I feel like I shouldn’t need to explain what should be common sense.

3 Likes

As someone who doesn’t use hacks I don’t get this. I get you turn them on and off to not get caught. But I would think you would turn them on for critical moments so that you get the benefit when it counts and actually win the game. But that would drastically increase the chance of getting a PotG.

If you aren’t getting PotGs then are the hacks really helping you?

Clearly there is evidence that they exist and are in use. I don’t see any evidence supporting the notion that they’re common or that hacking in OW is rampant.

The people saying hacking is rampant generally also say that the modern hacks are so good it’s really hard to spot them…so how are they so sure they see so many of them? It goes around in circles.

2 Likes

How would your keen eyes evaluate this?
https:// gfycat. com/rigidfavorablegossamerwingedbutterfly

People have sometimes weird tendencies which get wrongfully called out .

There are indeed a bunch of cheaters roaming literally all shooters and even a bunch of the Cs;Go “pros” are known cheaters who never got caught officially, but were obviously suffering from aimbot-malfunctions in past clips.

Can’t help it, really.
I just hope there are really heavy fines and penalties for cheaters that might appear in OWL.
And I hope their tournaments are protected in every way possible.

3 Likes

Never seen anyone claim such. But yeah there is super low amount of aimbotters. Ive literally never seen one in my games. Ive seen one wall hacker tho and one who might have had wall hacks. Ive seen youtube videos where people have had aimbots, but I mean if you cant capture more than few aimbotters from millions of players and thousands recording there aint too many.

1 Like