The #1 Junkrat on PS4 Is Now Top 10 on PC

Update: he’s now top 10

Console players are constantly told they’re playing a different game and the SR is inflated, yet every top 500 console streamer I’ve seen has gotten top 500 on PC with the greatest of ease. Congratulations to CODCODE904 for proving the doubters wrong yet again.

116 Likes

Now we need to see if a gm pc player can do the same on console

69 Likes

Still though, us console players are seen as the “lower class” in this game.

56 Likes

It’s the game sense that is static across platforms, aim takes a little getting used to, but the higher in console you get, it drastically ramps up in where you would be on PC (for example, I am diamond on ps4 and I’m pretty trash, so I’d be around high plat on PC at absolute maximum)
Also, I remember hearing someone say that console top500 is pc silver, and I wonder if that person got the mental help they really needed

28 Likes

Number 1 EU is a pharah player from PS4

8 Likes

I almost saw the same, someone said console top 500/GM is mid plat on PC.

2 Likes

That’s always gonna be a thing unfortunately. I’ve played both pc and console before and controller has a way higher skill floor than mouse and keyboard.

8 Likes

It’s reasonable for you to say that about yourself, but my post was definitely directed at your latter example of t500 on console being silver. THOSE people are the deluded ones who have been proven wrong time and time again.

1 Like

unsurprising considering its f-ing junkrat…

10 Likes

You’re gold. Stop it.

21 Likes

Nah bro he’d easy be 4800 on junk

Then upload a video of you one tricking him to gm if it’s so easy

19 Likes

Junkrat isn’t a super mechanical hero, so I’m not surprised. Although you do still have to aim on him, you get more value predicting shots and being in the right place at the right time. One-shot-combos help a lot.

3 Likes

He one tricked Junkrat in a double sniper/hitscan meta with a 69% win in high Masters. That’s another level of greatness.

29 Likes

Some people pickup skills very quickly… News at 11.

7 Likes

Dude, it’s Junkrat. lolol
He takes next to no skill in comparison to others…if someone has a GM mindset and game-sense, no matter the hardware, as a Junkrat main it’ll translate no matter where they play lol.

Why are console players forever victims on this forum/game. You guys like relish playing that role… -_-
It has zero to do with mechanics, as a Junkrat player - LOL, and everything to do with having a GM mindset or level of gamesense, which will translate over easy - as a jr main - between pc and console.

6 Likes

if you put me on console id be bronze

i cant aim with a controller

(i also cant aim with a mouse, but shhh)

17 Likes

To be fair… everyone is a victim here and noone is safe :confused:

3 Likes

lololol, true.
Console players seem to ramp it up a notch though here. Reminds me of those comments on youtube videos where ppl are getting SUPER OFFENDED by something supposedly everyone is saying it in the comments, but then when you look you don’t see a soul actually saying the offensive thing lol D

-shrug-

2 Likes

I was wondering, someone already did it with a hitscan?