Fixed in new patchnotes Sombra Casttime nerf is alot bigger

Simple if they said her activation time to go up because of this ^ its obv that they mean the Casttime not the recovery time.

Its a bug it was probably also a bug before but it still is one now.

There is absolutely no base to even claim it isn’t a bug…

I already tested her Recovery time quite a while ago:

Landing on the ground doesn’t really matter because you can use TL to make you invincible. Whats never a bad idea if you haven’t used it to go in.

I didn’t mean it that way :slight_smile: I wanted to test if i can lower the cooldown time, i can’t.

Activation time means the time it takes for the abilities active frames to kick in, aka “startup time”. The time it takes for you to regain control of your hero is called “recovery time”. There is no confusion here, either it’s a bug, or whoever wrote the patch notes is an idiot.

2 Likes

Which cooldown time? We don’t even have a cooldown time anywhere close.

We know that with the recovery time already so I don’t understand at-all

1 Like

they always wrote it that way :wink: So they seem to not agree on your defintion :smile:

EDIT: Screw that, they acutally never wrote Activation Time, not a single time since release of the game…

True cast time has finally been recognised end made official. Wonky animation not changed though.

2 Likes

Thanks alot for telling me.

1 Like

You can take credit for this. Hooray for spreading correct information!
I remember that some other dude got really salty at you for doing this, and Blizzard has laid it to rest now.

No my original post was wrong.
Solo from the visual I though they did make it 0.65s which was wrong what I learned as soon as we had workshop.
And as soon as we had that everybody could check that by simply using the workshop mode I made back when I first tested it.

Your original 0.2 was right though?

1 Like

I guess yea im happy that this is now confirmed bc now people outside the forums also have the correct information. I don’t think the .2s ever spread outside of the Forums

1 Like

So they have fixed the patch notes, YAY!

1 Like

Let’s throw a party im so fricking happy rn.

Probably more then I should be BUT STILL!

Now I have a serious suspicion that some developer is reading these forums…

:point_left: :wink: :point_right:

1 Like

So either way emp takes .15 seconds longer?

1 Like

Yep

Her recovery too that was basically what they called activatton time in the old patchnotes
0.5 --> 0.65

Well glad all that got sorted out then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So where is my apology, I was right since the beginning and told you so that your conclusion made 0 sense

For what?

I said its either a bug or the patchnotes are wrong and I was right…
VclScore wrote it actually alot better then I did:

We don’t know why they wrote 0.5-0.65 if it was on purpes or not we don’t know.

Also you also though it was a bug you randomly changed it when I thought it was a bug too…
Also why are half of your replies now under a diffrent name…?

There isn’t anything to apologise.

From the point of view from earlier a bug was more likely I mean who thinks they make such mistakes in the patchnotes? Obv that can happen (what we saw) but its far more unlikely.
That is just the logical conclution.
And again your moving the goalpost you said that activation time =/= Casttime which it is.

Your conclutianon didn’t and still doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

What? You called me idiot not only once for not trusting your wrong numbers, and no it was pretty clear it would not be 0.65s that was clear cause the behavior of emp before and after! You assumed a whole new behavior, while they didn’t change that. And that’s what I said all the time, already at my first 3 posts :slight_smile:
That it’s a bug that your long period was the new behavior was much clearer. I mean there is a bug in their patch notes at least every 2nd patch… on the ptr patchnotes. So yes the patch notes being wrong was more likely already from the start :slight_smile:

Also this 0.5s should have been a notice for you that they used wrong numbers, but you only assumed one number is wrong, not the other too :slight_smile: you called me out more then often for not understanding that and you didn’t prove that you top video happened another time :slight_smile: