That smurf accounts ruins my game and i hate it

they are like ruins our compatitive games…thats obvious theres too many smurf accoutns even streamers on youtube or twitch does it …they have no right to ruins others game …theres need to be a way to stop them ban them or somethin like that…you only force people to delete game or cheatin somehow like this nothin else…

1 Like

I think the best way to do it, is to make a way to make “legitimate smurf” accounts.
i.e. Link your secondary account to your main account.

The secondary account gets instant access to competititve.
The SR given to the secondary account is an exact copy of the main account below 2200SR, above 2200SR it is slightly degraded with this formula (MainSR + MainSR + 2200SR)/3.
And the secondary account sends gold to the main account.
Cannot purchase skins on secondary account, but skins unlocked on the main account can be used on the secondary account.
Cannot be logged into secondary and main account at the same time or else some sort of consequence. (Maybe disallow login, or boot out the other player, or dunno).
And most importantly, secondary and main accounts share Report flags.

Do something like this, where a Smurf is more of a “I want to play characters I’m not good at, and cannot perform at the same SR as my main”.

And get rid of the “I need to pubstomp a bunch of newbs to make an account like this”.

Then after they make “legitimate smurfs” you can land harder on “illegitimate smurfs”.

When I made my smurf, its seemed like the internal MMR had adjusted back to my skill level well before I even hit 25, and after placements I was within ~200 SR of my main. So long as people aren’t throwing to get lower SR, their smurf SR should be where they belong anyway. If they are throwing, the throwing is the problem not the smurf account.

I guess. But 2200SR is “average”.