Thanks for screwing Symmetra again

Turret bombing, one of the few if not the only strategy of Symmetra 3.0 that is actually fun?) in some ways?). First this mess of a rework that killed our hero and now nerfing tp, alright thanks. Can we now get a new rework where she is a support again?

3 Likes

You can still do it.
Just not as often.

And to be fair, once the first turret bomb has gone through, all the turrets are dead, alongside the teleport, you’ll have another 2 turrets sooner once TP is off CD.

Also, could it not be argued that having the teleport still being there once the turrets went through, as means to making turret bombs more easy to see?
Now you can cancel teleport, it’d be much easier to try and hide the bomb.

1 Like

We Sym mains are never satisfied

Just want the golden glove to be honest.

Apparently the nerf to slows also means turret slow doesn’t stack anymore so they also nerfed her slow.

where is it that she changed?

i cant find the patch notes!!

During long teamfights the short tp cooldown is actually very helpful.

If the fight stayed that long that you would have at least one turret to be able to execute another turret bomb to kill their support was very risky and hard but if it worked then you gained an advantage, but now what do we have?

Symmetra already has very low survivability, now with all these tp nerfs to have even less while also not be able to pull a turret bomb that often? Well they once again ruined my fav hero.

go to the PTR forums and they are pinned there…

i did it says there is only a bug fix to the updates