Thank you, heroes. Let's talk about our next steps for Overwatch 2!

Is this a joke? Why not fix your game instead

28 Likes

Part of me, thinks Blizz should be saying sorry then saying thanksā€¦ But not willing to untangle those thoughts because itā€™s time for lunch.

4 Likes

Forums being forums again, looking good guys.

Yeah they are totally stopping fixing everything to just activate a 2x XP weekend and a free skin on login. Totally :+1:

15 Likes

Mmmm
I wonder if it is best to leave off doing weekly until the weekend?

2 Likes

do people actually play reaper? lol they should have just given us 1000 OW coins or something

22 Likes

Hoping we get compensation for taking away the ability to earn skins for free.

23 Likes

ā€œWell done you completed your battlepass thanks to our free XP given to you due to our incompetence!ā€

ā€œInsert coins to continue.ā€

Bring back quickplay credits.
Bring back endorsement loot boxes and weekly arcade loot box rewards.

All youā€™re doing is saying sorry so the fools with money will give you money again or to scam new suckers into getting the battlepass.

44 Likes

Maybe the double exp only impacts match completion and other exp not tied to challenges.

i wil be honest i do not like the battle pass system im already over a 4th of the way through it

8 Likes

I have not, nor will I open the battle-pass. Double XP means nothing to me. Litterally not a thing.

26 Likes

see thereā€™s an apology and a little gift.
And then people called those asking for that ā€œentitledā€

1 Like

Should have included Overwatch coins, considering half the week (at least) was wasted.

8 Likes

They wont, They now have an excuse cause they gave ā€œSomethingā€ to just pretend all is good.

3 Likes

Doubling the Exp would not increase the line, because it was already like 20* slow.

1 Like

BTW: for those asking about Torbjƶrn and Bastion:

There are videos on youtube (AND posted on these forums, naturally) which show how to bug Bastion so the ultimate can be fired INFINITELY, and Torbjƶrn has a similar bug that allows him to use his E ability (overload) twice in a row, so effectively double itā€™s uptime minus one second.

On a sidenote: Mei is also broken and can rubberband into her icewall if she jumps on top of it and also run/bug straight through the icewall. However obviously devs didnā€™t care about that too much since it only ā€œheavily breaks the gameā€ and is not ā€œgamebreaking competitiveā€. . .

Idk what this means.

2 Likes

Again, hunger is affecting me. (hard to think straight on an empty stomach)

What does double XP even do? I donā€™t care about the battle pass or shop and havenā€™t even opened them in the game once. Their predatory models have been all over Reddit and this forum. They are even delaying the double XP till they drop the Halloween patch, so as someone else stated it is very much a promotion and not an Iā€™m sorry.

8 Likes

Trash apology and gift for ruining a good game just so it can all be monetized lol theyā€™re a joke

39 Likes

You do know that there are hidden levels that go up to 200 or more even to unlock titles after you finish the 80 visible levels, yes? :smiley: