Thank you for not touching Moira

I think it benefits both parties, both Moira players and non-Moira players. Now obviously your still gonna have people complain but these previous experimental changes weren’t it. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The main issue with the Fade changes are that Fade is Moira’s escape card. And giving it some niche utility that comes into play maybe 4-5 times per match if the enemy team has the right heroes. It just isn’t enough to justify the cooldown getting increased to 10-12 seconds, which is what probably would’ve happened.

2 Likes

I just wish they’d stop trying to change Moira so drastically. It’s really the streamers (Aka the vocal minority) that are hard pushing nerfs and changes to Moira, and the devs are opting to try to give and take with Moira’s abilities.

They nerf her damage, but buff her healing

Doesn’t matter to the streamers cause it isn’t a straight up nerf.

They force Moira to aim the damage orb more accurately and add a utility

Now the streamers are gritting their teeth and pulling their hair out at Moira getting an extra perk and being able to get flanking kills faster.

I understand the criticism of her ult charging too fast and her outputting copious amounts of burst healing, but this undying blind rage for Moira is the result of Twitch streamer antics that ensue whenever a damage orb nips away at their 5hp booty.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with this sentiment. It seemed like an extremely niche utility that would only come in handy in very specific scenarios against specific characters.

They aren’t done with Moira yet.