Thank you everyone!

One of my posts has been flagged as spam, hidden and is now awaiting moderator review. If they decide that it goes against the code of conduct I’ll be silenced so I just want to say while I can, thanks guys for all being nice people ! :slightly_smiling_face: goodbye! :pensive:

3 Likes

You’ll be fine if it wasn’t warranted

2 Likes

Did you say something about mercy? :clown_face:

1 Like

Don’t disrespect people’s waifus like that.

Damn bro :pensive:

1 Like

Well if it wasn’t warranted just send in a support ticket. I’ve been silenced a few times over stuff like that and they’ve always unbanned the unjust ones.

3 Likes

Ah ok thanks!
How long is it till they decide if I should be silenced or not?

Overdramatic much? Like watching a new con enter the run, “first time, fish?” :rofl:

1 Like

Did you express negative opinions about Role Queue? If yes, goodbye. You’re getting banned.

Anyone got banned over that? Thats weird, im complaining about role q since its a thing.

1 Like

I was all for Role queue at first! :laughing:

The response team is amazing. Usually you’ll get silenced, you send in your ticket, explain what happened, and then they generally respond in like 4-15 hours.

2 Likes

Same experience here!

1 Like

I don’t know, I think you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It can take as much as 72 hours. If you don’t hear anything, don’t worry. Moderators may also unflag it if it is not warranted.

Regardless if whatever post you refer to is in violation or not. I would strongly encourage you (and everyone for that matter) to take the time to carefully read the entire Blizzard forum Code of Conduct and the Overwatch Posting Guidelines. For most rule violations, the post will either be removed or locked (depending if there is relevant context in the thread or not). Severe rule violations (hate speech, repetitive troll comments, posting links to hacks, real life threats) will more likely result in suspensions and bans from the forums (and your in-game account if the violation is also against the Blizzard In-Game Code of Conduct). These rules are in place to ensure a constructive and positive community experience to talk about Overwatch.

3 Likes

Between both you are hulk expressing your opinion I’ve seen no one talk negative about role queue get banned.

I think hulk might of, but that might have been from spamming again and again.

Well, fat like Moira is kinda spam; but the Valorant peeps still flapping their gums. Wouldn’t worry about it.

I get that my post wasn’t the most relevant thing but at least it was about Overwatch! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got banned for 6 months soon after role queue was implemented for criticizing it. Also, how else do you think they keep 60/40 in support of role queue on these forums.

My other account is still permanently banned from taking part in the Hong Kong posts.