Thank you Blizz. You did it! But

The new console changes are amazing. Thanks blizz.

But Mercy still needs a rework, sombra a revert, sym needs buffs, bastions needs a rework and I bet that Torbs rework isn’t going to be succesful

3 Likes

Its weird, I always had fun with Mercy before her rework and now shes the most boring hero. I used to not like playing Sombra and Sym before their rework because i thought they were boring. It seems like the devs know how to make a hero fun they just choose not to do that with Mercy. :thinking:

7 Likes

All of the reworks have been better viably than their previous iterations (besides Mercy, but she kinda deserved it for being broken OP).

Time can only tell how good the new Torb is gonna be, but he’s already better offensively than Torb 1.0

Aren’t you a bit premature on the Torb rework? I mean, on paper, the changes look pretty good, and I didn’t get any bad feelings from hearing Jeff explain the rework in the developer update (unlike when the Mercy rework was announced).

Tbh i dont like Torbs new ult. and his new molten core ability. If they were to keep the gun and the turret idea for new Torb but keep the old ult and armor packs id be sold.

Well, “deserved”. Not like players didn’t warn them, right?

They obviously wanted to avoid armor stacking. Which is fair. Sad part is that Torb has been the Armor man since begining. But they decided Bichiete is gonna keep the ability to provide it. She just can’t stop ruining every part of game she touches… :neutral_face:. Torb should have pulled out tbh…

1 Like

Torbs turret management gone down the drain with turret levels, now you can just throw and forget. No armor packs means the destruction of unique hero ability. Now he became a simple hero to play. But he already had over 50% winrate in all ranks. Why I even bought golden gun for him? Now he became completely other hero.

Everything about brig pisses me off even her character design. Like Torb and his wife are blondes with blue eyes. How did brig pop out with brown eyes and brown hair??

1 Like

Same on Mercy.

For Sombra, I don’t know. I didn’t really have what it took to play her properly, and the initial Sombra changes (that were scrapped because pros didn’t want to play around her) looked to improve that for me. Didn’t really see much in the rework she got, though.

As for Sym… She’s so much better (for me, at least) than before her rework. The remotely deployable turrets make her far more accessible to players who don’t want to spend half the game planning where to put them down, the ult can outright negate things like Rocket Barrage, and her TP is just so damn flexible now. Sym may not be as powerful as some people’d like her to be, but that can be addressed. 10/10 on this one.

1 Like

You have no optimism in them to me.

See? She can’t even process her parent’s genes right… P_P

To be fair here - Brig’s voice actress did an amazing job. That is always going to a good part of her character. But everything game related is total garbage.

If she was a real human, she would be equivalent of a child parents make just to have a reason to stay together. She is a tool noone really wanted.

Same in game. She exists solely because hypermobile flankers dominate and Blizz do not want to touch them. So instead of solving the real problem, they made Brig.

I almost feel sorry for her :slightly_frowning_face:.

I feel like they should do something with her ult. Like if enemies pass through it they take little damage like 10hps? Then she def needs something done w her primary fire.

Torb is one my favorite heroes so i hope that i like his new changes. For those that never got Uprising legendary spray and attempt to do it next year it will be horrible. Mercy healing is garbage, Torb doesn’t give armor (which means Tracer will die pretty fast). Good luck to those willing to take the challenge.

I already found Uprising to be near impossible with 60 HP/s Valkyrie on Expert. The change to the resurrect mechanic for team mates was much needed, but still, 60 HP/s barely cuts it in many cases, and unlike with Mass Rez, you don’t get second chances if you don’t take out the Bastions fast enough.

Titanium’s Passify suggestion would work wonders there.

1 Like

It was possible on legendary but the developer did not change anything, so yeah you were playing the same mode while has much less power. Not even 500 people managed to clear the Uprising legendary difficulty on the NA leaderboards. Anyway this is my successful run while playing this year Uprising legendary difficulty.

2 Likes