Thank you Aria Rose, #ReworkMercy #ReworkBastion. Mercy ideas for change

I would just like to say, thank you Aria Rose for leading such a positive and inspiring group where those who support in Mercy needing a rework due to her lacking the required capabilities such as; fun-ness, impact, engagement etc. We as a group can’t thank you enough for allowing our voices to get heard when they weren’t and for those who want Bastion to be more engaging also, we stand with you❤️
And thank you to all the supporters out there who are following this group and wanting a change, all i have to say is stay positive!:heart:
(One slight thing is that us supporters by no means want a revert, unless it is tweaked slightly to make it more viable, we just want to brainstorm ideas of new suggestions❤️)
#ReworkMercy #ReworkBastion

173 Likes

there wouldn’t be a movement without those who follow along. :heart:

17 Likes

#ReworkMercy” …? :joy:

36 Likes

Ha, “positive movement”

209 Likes

Potatogirl👌

Good to see you

5 Likes

Since when Aria turned into an Apostle and Bastion is a whole different thing…

10 Likes

Hey Jelly! Good to see you too.

2 Likes

From what I’m seeing, it’s “rework mercy with mass rez on Q still”

48 Likes

Mercy is fine. Don’t flag me.

120 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

9 Likes

flagged.

12 Likes

Why isn’t it positive? I umderstand the backlash Aria havet gott en from other things she’s said but there would be no harm done in reworking Mercy.

18 Likes

It’s not positive because if you don’t agree, prepared to get mass spammed and flagged even though mercy is very viable in the pro scene and ladder.

93 Likes

There has been negative sh*t thrown on both people who agree and disagree with the movement. And according to stats, no, Mercy isn’t viable. (even though that isn’t the primärt reason for Mercy players wanting a rework).

10 Likes

What negative stats are there besides a percentage of people saying she isn’t fun, so rework time.

20 Likes

Playing mercy.
Simply playing her for extended periods of time in ranks plat and above provides enough evidence to show she is currently in need of tweaks or a rework.

1 Like

Feel free to suggest alternatives then. If no one does, then there is zero room to complain.

4 Likes

I can play mercy just fine in the tier i’m in and above that soo…

27 Likes

I think you mean the opposite seeing as Mercy supporters keep getting bans and posts deleted, yet name calling and derogatory stuff towards Mercys remain untouched.

Either way, the movement is ASKING for other peoples input including non-mercy players. We can’t make people provide it, but it is very far from unwelcome.

17 Likes

You try not to say something mean about Aria

It’s hard, but you manage to hold it back

23 Likes