Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have a decent computer but for some reason, even with nothing running in the background Overwatch and dip into the 50s for FPS - literally stuttering my gameplay making it hard to hit precise shots. I do not know what to do. Below are my system specs, I have tried various in-game settings (such as Medium, High, Ultra, etc.)Specs:
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel Core i7 7820X @ 3.60GHz
- ROG STRIX X299-XE Gaming Motherboard
- 64.0GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram, 3333Mhz
- 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2/Not running in SLI because for some reason when I play Overwatch in SLI, certain textures (like Mercy’s hair, strobe.)) (Latest Nvidia Drivers)
- 1TB Samsung SSD 860 PRO 1TB (SATA (SSD)) - Overwatch Installed Here
- 6TB Western Digital WDC (Black) (SATA)
- 1TB Western Digital WDC (Black) (SATA)
- 8TB Western Digital WD (SATA)
- PIONEER BD-RW BDR-XS06 - Blu-Ray Writer
- Active Power Scheme: High performance
- Average System Temperatures: 45c
- Gigabyte Internet (Approximately 956mb/s)
- Display Mode: Fullscreen (Acer Predator X35 @200hz w/G-Sync)
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Have a great day.
My DXDiag is too long to include in this post or a reply.