Tell me about some god tier moments you've had

Here’s my examples:

• Yesterday I swapped to Baptiste in the last few minutes of Volskaya round 4, and around the 13 seconds remaining mark we got dove by a Nanoblade Genji. I had a feeling this was coming so I stepped way back, which turned out to be a good thing because this player was extremely aggressive to me as a support. I immediately set up matrix then tossed down my immo, and saved myself which deprived him of a dash reset to go for my team and I killed him

• Once on King’s Row, I popped Death Blossom on the payload and got a few kills, but I almost died. That’s when our Ana gave me nano, allowing me to blossom a total of 5 people and then chase down the Roadhog, resulting in my very first 6 man

• On Lijiang Gardens, I was playing a nightmarish Hammond and totally ruined the enemy teams coordination. As if the fact that they never had a chance to push as a team wasn’t enough, I pulled a sick, really tight turn at max speed and got a double environmental kill on a Hog and an Ana leaving the spawn area (by the big rock) then rushed to drop my Minefield right at their spawn

4 Likes

yesterday i got a 6k nanoblade with a 360 ghost dash

1 Like

Watching awesome blades makes me wish I was even remotely good at Genji lol

Nice one

4 Likes

I don’t really have any amazing moments, as I tend to focus on being consistent.

You can do both, my friend!

I mean I got a 5k dry blade with a ghost dash a while back. Can’t remember anything else though.

This one right here:

Edit: Back when orisa’s halt was worth a damn

10 Likes

Lmao, that was hilarious.

And eh, I don’t really have any that I’m super duper proud of. Most of my pop-off moments happened because the enemy team ignored me. So was less about my skill and more about their lack of. XP

I got a 5k Deadeye once, and that was nice. Jebaited a few Rocket Punches. I dunno, some stuff like that.

1 Like

I have one more with orisa… quad enviro kill on the same map (orisa used to be my gurl)

Edit: Again, back when halt was great LOL

4 Likes

I forgot you could do links ngl

Here’s my Reaper one: Sextuple Death Blossom - YouTube

2 Likes

OH DAMN. nice, I’ve never done anything close to that

1 Like

In all fairness, your halts were both way cooler

1 Like

I blocked a shatter so good even my mirror stopped in surprise.

9 Likes

Had my first solo team kill, not all on one potg sadly !
But I dead eyed 4 from them pushing out second spawn door on hlc from the high ground and dropped down past the stairs and demeched and dinked dva and amazing . All 6 , and it says team kill!

We were in mystery heroes, on the indoor Busan map. We’d had some bad luck with hero spawns and were rapidly running out of time to get any control of the objective.

I was on D.Va, and had just gotten my ult. I dropped it on the point, and spent the rest of my life as baby D.Va breaking the enemy tank’s shield… which collapsed just in time for the bomb to go off. It was a 4K.

I died doing it, but my team was able to take the point, and thereafter the round. Felt pretty good about that one.

killing five people with a sword and still having a dry is pretty impressive indeed. Did ya just bludgeon them to death?

Yep(20 characters required)

When I got Sigma’s cute spray felt pretty cool.

Killed both of the enemy supports with the just lift part of Graviton Flux, squished a Junkrat with the actual slam, and hurt the enemy Winston enough to where he died mere seconds after hitting the floor.

On top of all of that, I managed to land a mid-air rock-throw into the enemy Rein as he was charging towards my team too.

I remember you being gold? (I think?)
While being consistent is great, it might hold you down a little.

Try to make big moments if you see the opportunity.

To OP: I think my best moment was 1v6ing as zarya lolll
Was awesome, my team was even cheering me on :heart:

Yea I’m gold, I’m trying to get better at making plays and stuff, but in general I’m trying to become someone like Libero who doesn’t pop off much but plays extremely well and consistent.

1 Like