Team to learn/grow to Open Division [NA]

I’m trying to put together a team that is able to learn from positive feedback and grow together. Eventually, this team would enter to play in the Open Division. In addition to getting experience on tournaments, we each get $10. I mean, c’mon.
Anyway, I would be the hitscan dps for this team who could flex to an offtank. When I was placing initially, I was in low diamond/high plat matches until we got some throwers, and I haven’t been able to get back up since. Also, I end up playing a lot of shield tank since nobody else would, but that’s not my best. Because of my personal experience with this, I’m less concerned about your sr/stats as I am your willing to work as a team and take advice to grow. We would start with quick play until we have a real flow going, then play comp until we start to get in tournaments and eventually the open division.

Main things we’re looking for are projectile dps, main and off tank, and two healers who are good with callouts. If anyone is interested in a coach/advice role, that’s more than welcome as well. Team name would be “Undefined”. Looking for people who work well in a team — I used to coach a HS football team, and teamwork makes a huge difference.

Practice a few days per week, then either more matches or tournaments on weekends. This would be a legit commitment in that my goal is to compete in the next Open Division, so if you’re wanting to grow and improve with a team up to competing there, let me know and let’s get started.

Looking to start a Discord for it soon.

1 Like

Im interested i would play flex position on the team

1 Like

It won’t let me post a link to discord, how would you like me to get it to you?

1 Like

I would be willing to play as a tank, main or off. I recently came back to this game after a few month break but i was about you rank last time i played.

1 Like

Awesome! If you send me your Battletag, I’ll add you and send you the discord link

yeah sure battletag is GageBass#1547

Can add me also Ankā#1947 I am for sure interested in a team and discord: Sir William#1111 be easier to contact me.

1 Like

Pretty sure I sent you a request. We’ve got most of the team ready so whenever you can join, I’ll add you to discord as well

Interested as a healer role if you’re still looking. I currently am on 2nd shift but will be moving to 1st shift soon. So afternoons will be much more free…

Acrylikx#1922 if you’re interested.

1 Like

id be down to try out, i main projectile dps and ana, heres my btag: EzSnyper#1297

1 Like

im down if you need a healer or offtank role as long as youd like a gold player hippiedrood#1527

1 Like

Keegandawg
Thanks in advance.

I would love to join and i can play off heals or main heals off tank or tracer

CTKD11O#9521
/\ that is a o not a 0

Hey dude. Can I still join? I can roll All the supports, some dps-s And Im a decent Rein and D.va (dps- Hanzo, Cree, Soldier, Phara, Tracer) Hmu if u still have some place. (Im from europe but I have a pretty good internet connection so it would not be a problem.) Dasi#2997

1 Like