TBH, they kinda screwed up on the Endorsements

They should instead make it so you can’t endorse people in your own group, and that a higher Endorsement rating makes you have a faster Queue Time.

Give people a tangible reason to want to be endorsed, and not act Toxic besides “Good Vibes” and punishments.

honestly the endorsement system is broken i somehow managed to get to endorse 3 despite leaving matches and im honestly not that good at support like i left the matches for the sake of the team as i felt i was holding them back

Nobody cares about the system and it has no reflection on the player in game.

It’s free exp, I just randomly click on whoever even if it was the most toxic person flaming me all round.

Thats all you people are to me :black_circle: _ :black_circle:

Exp

1 Like

It has vague reflection of you as a player. If you cannot get level 3 in this new system… You definitely the type of person nobody wants on their team. :cold_face:

I am actually impressed if you under level 3. Like, what are you doing? Trying to start a suicide cult? Doing a blindfolded challenge? Leaving every other game? How does one even accomplish such a feat?

It takes too much time to even look at the endorsement screen after a game. The queue times in higher ranks are too high to waste time if you can play 1-2 games a night.

The endorsement value has definitely dropped now. I see too many rank five players, that’s not ok