Tbh it sucks to be gay and not have the pink mercy skin

i feel like im not a real gay anymore :frowning:

please let me buy it :frowning:

24 Likes

I wish it would come back. I never got a chance to get it :sob:

5 Likes

ā€¦and what does Pink Mercy have to do with being Gay? I mean if itā€™s just a color thing, Asheā€™s Socialite is there for you.

39 Likes

I had the chance but I was literally dirt poor at the time :frowning:

7 Likes

As a gay man, you donā€™t need a video game skin to validate yourself. You live inthe freeest time for LGBT people yet. Embrace it! Donā€™t weigh yourself down in digital skins

29 Likes

I have a friend with the Pink Mercy skin. Iā€™m still waiting for him to come out of the closetā€¦

6 Likes

Pink mercy holds the essence of gay

8 Likes

Way to fight stereotypes.

12 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve a feeling this is of the noble under bridge species of internet dwellers here.

1 Like

I am a gay person who loves pink, let me live my life

11 Likes

Liking a colorā€¦ doesnā€™t really have anything to do with sexuality.

25 Likes

Youā€™re not missing much tbh

oh , we have a smart person. he likes the skin and the theme not just its color. its a very sexy skin

No, this is false.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re trollingā€¦I think.

7 Likes

yeah well, this gay woman wants Pharmercy (and also McHanzo as well) to be official canon, but we canā€™t always get what we want, can we?
Instead they made Tracer and Emily, Emily of which we have no reason to care for because she isnā€™t actually on the roster, and Soldier 76 andā€¦what was his name again?

6 Likes

ā€¦ you might have had a chance at pulling that off without the reply above you.

Yeah, I came to that conclusion with my ā€œnoble under bridge speciesā€ comment.

1 Like

Is Emily the worst Overwatch characterā€¦?

1 Like

No training bot is, thatā€™s why we repeatedly kill him.

3 Likes