Tanks always ending with most damge every match

No wonder the tank queue is so long now…
Where is the balance?
High damage, high health, you take all the heals.

3 Likes

it only makes sense…

1 Like

This is what people wanted, the evils of the tank synergies needed to go, bow to your new raid bosses.

10 Likes

I see nothing wrong with that

11 Likes

And yet when I’m on tank I feel like there is little variety. Different flavours of point blank damage. Zarya you bubble and melt. Hog you have a shotgun and a chain that’s either 14 miles long or 14mm long, Dva you boost into enemies to maximise damage with missile, Sigma you feed, Orisa you just W key with your 4k never ending armour, Rein you swing stuff point blank, Hammond you slam point blank, Doom you die. Monkey has one of the most simple kits yet feels the most rewarding, it’s kind of depressing.

Duh. Those who live longer have longer to pump out more trash damage.

This narrative has to die. They are not raid bosses lol.

6 Likes

Pretty sure only tank players wanted super strong tanks, and I bet most of them didn’t even want that.

DPS and support players just wanted to not spend the entire match shooting barriers.

There was never a single time where DPS only shot at barriers. Closest you got was OG double barrier with Sym barrier. DPS whined this into existence over a nonexistent problem

4 Likes

The high health characters with team mitigation live longer to deal more damage??? THAT IS INSANE PLEASE NERF TANKS!

3 Likes

Uhuh sure. That’s why the strongest comp for over a year was 3 tanks 3 supports, spurring a bunch of buffs to DPS heroes they didnt need and causing everyone else to hate them.

Yes, DPS players whining about nothing.

1 Like

Only one of those tanks even had a barrier

1 Like

Ah sorry, I assumed it was understood that “shooting barriers all day” was well understood at this point to mean that people “dont like playing into a bunch of damage mitigation or healing that renders everything they do meaningless.”

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

So what you are telling me is 2-2-2 makes you complaint moot? Nice logic there

Huh?

You said that there was too much healing and too much damage mitigation. There simply was not in 2-2-2

Having 2-2-2 doesn’t make that untrue. I’m really confused what you mean. Tank synergies and high healing can still be an issue even though you force some of the team to have DPS heroes.

tanks are fine. balance between tanks is what’s broken. sigma effortlessly does 4 times the damage/mitigation totals of junkerqueen, who takes 12 times his effort to produce her disappointing result. i really need to know what they plan to do to fix her. sigma is out of wack, but has not been meta so it has not become obvious yet. also, orisa has way too much CC but no one has noticed that and no one will until she becomes meta too.

3 Likes

What I’m telling you is that the only time mitigation was too much was in GOATs. There was not a single other time where players weren’t dropping left and right to the obscene dps damage put out in OW1. The only exception being, perhaps OG Double barrier (the one with Sym barrier)

I’m saying, as I said here

That your complaints are hogwash.

Sure thing, you believe what you want to.

Hey, man. You are entitled to your incorrect opinion. Enjoy the 5v5 tanks you now hate. You whined them into existence. Hope they give hog an extra 100 hp just for you.

1 Like