šŸ›”ļø Tank Main's Pub: Food, Drink, Spirits [MEGATHREAD]

No you are right I feel the same way. I have stopped making videos on overwatch because of how bad I rage when I play tank. Also has anyone els played Hog of late I feel he has no damage anymore, like they nerfed his damage when the ball of fun came out. They did this kind of thing 2 or 3 patches ago with old Hog damage or old doomfist damage I can not remember what it was. I shoot some one and then hook them in and walk into them shoot and then hit them and they are still alive like woooooot. Maybe I just got really trash at Hog but before ptr went live he was really good then after ptr he does nothing to say. Overall tanks need a buff, with all the dps buffs the tanks have been nerfed and nerfed over and over because this became dpswatch and not overwatch. I told my mom the other day I feel I would be better off not playing tank and just leave the game because some one els could do a better job on a 4 or 5th dps.

How is everyone of late have not seen you guys on here a lot

Thought you lot would like to know.

ya I saw that, it is BS. As a rein main it will be up to your team who gets to use his alt first

1 Like

I just want to play Orisa but Hanzo shreds my barrier more than a nanoboosted Junkrat ever could :sob:

Adding my post here since us Reinhardt-mains have spent 2 years dealing with bugs and itā€™s only getting worse.

1 Like

Anyone else disturbed by the new Ana buffs?

Now D.vaā€™s really gonna need that Defense Matrix to eat that Stun cough, cough Sleep* Dart, and the Bionade that revokes healing for a good 4 seconds. :slightly_frowning_face:

Consistent damage is getting nerfed with that burst healing. Possibly meaning D.va, Rein, and Winston are indirectly nerfed. ;-;

I remember a time when there were enough tank mains to keep this topic on the front page for weeks straight.

Walks inside dusty old bar

Hello? Anyone still alive?

What do you want stranger, this was once a safe heaven for Tanksā€¦ may they rest in peace.

2 Likes

comes out of a barrel ā€œIs the stun meta overā€¦?ā€

1 Like

A humble support / tank flex main. I come to seek if the legends are true. Are tanks truly dead?

For I do not believe them to be. But they merely need to be rallied, and made strong again.

I would like the hog wings

Sincerely,
The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement

As you can see, true Tank mains went extinct. Only few remain, and not for longā€¦

2 Likes

What could have caused such a tragedy?

Bugs, nerfs, everything counters tanks now, damage got buffed, and so on. Ask Jeff, he knowsā€¦

1 Like

Everything you say?

Do tell.

Try going against Brig stunning you, Mccree stunning you right after, and then getting stun comboed by Doom while discorded by Zen and Hanzo taking half your health. I was honestly just tired after that.

Sounds like one of the lothed Triple-DPS comps. I had no idea McCree was even considered viable in this age.

Heā€™s kinda rare but used sometimes. Just his stun is still lethal and used in a combo with other stuns makes you want to switch.