Tank has been agreed the most important role by Pros

So why do we not have a “Need a Tank” option on Console?

7 Likes

Right? Our coms are so lacking.

1 Like

Most people I actually meet in coms on console (Which I usually don’t) but they are usually high or drunk.

1 Like

Blizz has given up on console, thats why

Also off-topic but how do you manage to play Doomfist on console??

3 Likes

Then why does this exist? The Demon Hunter Sombra skin is no longer unlockable on the PTR, It's now a legacy skin

PC too…

You shut your dirty mouth!

Also, not sure what you mean. He plays just fine on console.

I hate the “we need healer” com.

Everyone can see the group comp. You either swap urself or except that this is happening.

It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

I just don’t see very many DF mains on console

I actually don’t play Doomfist (or I don’t really want to)

I used to play Sym 2.0

But ever since Photon Barrier got deleted

Literally feel like I have been kicked out of Overwatch.

(been struggling to find another Dps but it’s just not the same.)

also the hardest role if you ask me

playing dps or zen i notice immediately if the tanks aren’t good, or the enemy tanks are

the worst feeling in the world is getting hog zarya or winston hog tank combos and then getting shredded left and right and shouted at because nothing is dying

i have a decent winston, in dive, and i actually like playing him, but this meta makes me feel so useless, and i have no idea how to play winston goats

Then why do you name yourself ‘Doomfish’ with a doomfist icon?

Oh… you must like swamp creatures

Luck?.. (Was already Doomfish before the skin existed.)

(Plus my real name mean flowing river… so I thought it fit pretty well.)

There are unused “we need a tank!” lines that never made it to the game.
As an aside, it’s really dumb that healers will sometimes say “come to me for healing” when they pressed “need healing” for a reason.

too be fair it’s very easy to say something you didn’t want to say, when you assign it to a wheel like this.

“We need a tank” communication option needs to be a thing! These days it seems nobody wants to play tank. I’ll flex to tank if absolutely necessary but my preferred role is healer, a role that also lacks in being filled but not lacking nearly as much as tanks!

In my games, it seems everyone wants to go DPS or healer. I consider myself lucky if I even get someone playing an off-tank!

Sometimes, I’m not sure they do. Sure they can visually see it, but I don’t think their mind processes it. Willingly or not.

I actually agree with this. Comps without dps can work (even became meta) Comp without healer are hard to pull off but doable. Comp without tanks is a feedfest.

I think everyone already knows when a tank is needed. They don’t care, though. Gotta DPS moar.

everyone can pick tank if they want to…

usually the dps players instalock dps and then start crying for a tank…

here is some news for you: solo tank is terrible to play and i will refuse to do so… you can cry as much as you want… i dont care if we lose the match, i wont play solo tank for selfish dps instalockers refusing to do something for the team.