Talon Tank Concept (Feedback is greatly appreciated)

So this was a tank concept that I had created for the Talon Tank Showcase. I just realized recently that I never put it up as its own thing so I am doing that now.

Please give it a read over and let me know what you think. Any thoughts or feedback or suggestions are welcome.

1 Like

I would recommend putting the blade on a resource meter that allows maybe 5 swings at max before becoming empty.

When it comes to Reboot you’re either going to want to add a heavy damage reduction or make it so attacking them doesn’t give Ult charge like a Turret or something.

As for Balista, are they rooted in place while firing? Can they somewhat change their aim? Is it rapid fire or delayed? When it comes to aiming, do they have full rotation like Bastion? Or are they vulnerable to attacks from behind?

1 Like

I’ll have to make some changes to the reboot then.

They are not rooted for the ult. They can change their aim, but they move slower during the ult.

Not sure about putting the blade on a resource meter. It could be useful though. I’ll consider it.

1 Like

Thinking about the other talon characters I think this tank would want to be up close and fighting with reaper and doomfist. Maybe give him a way to get in fast for melee combat.

Maybe. It does sound like it could be useful. I’ll have to think about it.